Jump to content

PRICE DROP TO £1150 ! ! warwick thumb bass 5 string fretted and case will take a px - *WITHDRAWN*
£1300
cheshire merseyside


funkgod
 Share

Recommended Posts

WITHDRAWN........

 

 

 

price drod to 1150

px value up to 500

1998, warwick thumb 5 string bass, original wenge neck, and bubinga body, which i think they now no longer do now, unless its a custom order, if your thinking of coming to a 5 string from a 4 and worried about the neck width, then dont this is a slim neck version and is only slightly wider than a std G&L L2000 4 string, see photo. comes with strap locks and case

i dont really want to post, so will be collection only as you can view then.

if you want to arrange collection and ins then that then is your risk, but would advise collection

i do need a fretless so would take a fretless to the value of about 4 or 500 pref a jazz,unlined only,

or even an early thumb 4 string wenge neck only

or may be other studio gear to same value im looking for ....

electrix warp factory, 

lexicon pcm90

alesis  masterlink

yamaha Rev7

tc m3000

 

The SWR sm500 and 6x10 cab are for sale also in the amps for sale section.

 

IMG_0927.thumb.JPG.dac1d7907cb7e40543beb74d10b82247.JPG

 

 

IMG_0637.thumb.JPG.336aed1f8c9184cc3f3040932139bb15.JPGIMG_0639.thumb.JPG.ebda34c4573cbca41e7b93cffe416361.JPG

IMG_0641.thumb.JPG.3f2a8328788c1b8d24955e15aa659951.JPG

IMG_0642.thumb.JPG.fa3a3c85672de97d3d6c65887be67af3.JPG

 

 

IMG_0762.thumb.JPG.6810085894cd8eaa26fb2213c3c34c50.JPG

 

Edited by funkgod
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • funkgod changed the title to PRICE DROP TO £1200 ! ! warwick thumb bass 5 string fretted and case will take a px
Posted (edited)

the offer of a quality biscuit has now expired, or should i say eaten, i now have only cheap sh!t in, rich tea, not even real ones at that, but aldi ones.

also the tea has taken a somewhat downward spiral in quality, gone are the Twinings extra special limited edition Mediterranean selection infused with wild flowers and herbs from 10 different countries,  this is due to sheer gluttony on my behalf, but fear not, aldi has come trumps again, albe it with their cheapest tea flavored powder, where you do infact get a couple of real tea crumbs in every bag.

if there is any change to the menu you will be notified with out delay.

BUT..please NOTE ..The management has the right to change the menu without notice,

the offer is not refundable for any other products or cash payment other than intended herein.

furthermore the offer above may be removed without notice at any time.

🙂

 

 

 

 

Edited by funkgod
more info
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 25/05/2022 at 23:32, funkgod said:

the offer of a quality biscuit has now expired, or should i say eaten, i now have only cheap sh!t in, rich tea, not even real ones at that, but aldi ones.

also the tea has taken a somewhat downward spiral in quality, gone are the Twinings extra special limited edition Mediterranean selection infused with wild flowers and herbs from 10 different countries,  this is due to sheer gluttony on my behalf, but fear not, aldi has come trumps again, albe it with their cheapest tea flavored powder, where you do infact get a couple of real tea crumbs in every bag.

if there is any change to the menu you will be notified with out delay.

BUT..please NOTE ..The management has the right to change the menu without notice,

the offer is not refundable for any other products or cash payment other than intended herein.

furthermore the offer above may be removed without notice at any time.

🙂

 

 

 

 

The quality biscuits were a dealbreaker for me, sorry I'm out....

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • funkgod changed the title to PRICE DROP TO £1150 ! ! warwick thumb bass 5 string fretted and case will take a px
Posted (edited)
On 25/06/2022 at 14:44, horrorshowbass said:

The quality biscuits were a dealbreaker for me, sorry I'm out....

 

 

yea, i get the quality biscuits were such an extravagant bonus, possibly even putting the bass in the shade,

i feel the withdraw of them could be to my own detriment.

so i now propose a new menu.

 

back by popular demand is the afore mentioned  free biscuit, but with an amendment to the original offer.

and that is..

there will now be a fee biscuit but as to its origins...

i reserve the right to withhold  its make,  until served. ( clause 1)

by doing this you get what is in at the time,

it could be good..

it could be cheap..

luck of the draw im afraid

 

but the offer of the now non quality sh!t tea stays the same, until further notice

as i bought a box of 80 and still have 80 left

now please note, i know on the face of it, it looks like iv kopped out and only got them in for visitors and im drinking the quality stuff myself, this line of thought would be purely speculation in your behalf and is simply not the case.

i have a valid medical reason for this and that is i simply don't like Sh!t tea, as it makes me feel a bit sick.

so the updated menu is...

sh!t quality tea

and a biscuit of unknown origin

 

i once again reserve the right to amend the menu at any time without notice (clause 2).

based on stock, and market price fluctuations.

you will be duly notified of any changes

but do reserve the right to only notify you of them changes if and when i can be arsed. (clause 3)

 

this is the end of the service announcement.

thank you.

 

Edited by funkgod
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bunion said:

Love a thumb, just to many strings. 
 

GLWTS

 

 

Cheers,

you could always loosen the low "B" a bit and use it as a strap ?

hay presto, as if by magic, wahla ...... a 4 string, and triple bubble you save on buying a strap so therefore have enough left over for a beer or two.  🙂

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, funkgod said:

 

 

yea, i get the quality biscuits were such an extravagant bonus, possibly even putting the bass in the shade,

i feel the withdraw of them could be to my own detriment.

so i now propose a new menu.

 

back by popular demand is the afore mentioned  free biscuit, but with an amendment to the original offer.

and that is..

there will now be a fee biscuit but as to its origins...

i reserve the right to withhold  its make,  until served. ( clause 1)

by doing this you get what is in at the time,

it could be good..

it could be cheap..

luck of the draw im afraid

 

but the offer of the now non quality sh!t tea stays the same, until further notice

as i bought a box of 80 and still have 80 left

now please note, i know on the face of it, it looks like iv kopped out and only got them in for visitors and im drinking the quality stuff myself, this line of thought would be purely speculation in your behalf and is simply not the case.

i have a valid medical reason for this and that is i simply don't like Sh!t tea, as it makes me feel a bit sick.

so the updated menu is...

sh!t quality tea

and a biscuit of unknown origin

 

i once again reserve the right to amend the menu at any time without notice (clause 2).

based on stock, and market price fluctuations.

you will be duly notified of any changes

but do reserve the right to only notify you of them changes if and when i can be arsed. (clause 3)

 

this is the end of the service announcement.

thank you.

 

🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Aj, worth every penny, prob wont see another at that price for a while

But...ts been sold via facebook and its being collected today,

guy on his way as i type,

So will have to mark it as withdrawn for now.

i cant believe all you cheap plank wackers would not take the offer of a fee biscuit ! and this week i had hobnobs in !

see what happens when you wait, ? see what happens ? if you snooze you loose,

so.... the offer was not extended to facebook users ...so....al just have to eat them all myself

aaahhh well.

Cheers All 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • funkgod changed the title to WITHDRAWN PENDING ! ! warwick thumb bass 5 string fretted and case will take a px
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...