Why become a member? ×

Spector Legend Classic 6 Walnut Burl - price reduced - *SOLD*
£450
Norwich

andybassdoyle

Hi there,

Bought this very recently from the lovely oldslapper. I wanted a 6 and it's a fine 6er - punches well above it's weight - but tbh I'm finding that I prefer 5s B-G or E-C. Don't really feel at home on a 6 any more.

image.thumb.jpg.d0cf435c202a84e7d661cabc1939e515.jpg

I've borrowed the original listing as this specs out the details plus oldslapper is a better photographer than I am.

I have modified the bass since receiving it. I removed the tonepump junior circuit (and fired it onto the moon in a lead-lined casket) and replaced with a KiOgon loom, so now the bass is totally passive VTVT controls with the original Bart pickups. The tone controls are geared to each pickup so a little more bass on the neck and a little more bit on the bridge. It works great and sounds sooooo much better than the TPJnr

Asking what I paid for the bass without the mod. There is no case included but I can pack the bass well for shipping or include a case at extra cost if you prefer. Or local-ish meet is possible. I'm in Norwich but frequently down in the Essex area too.

Much love

Edited by andybassdoyle
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, warwickhunt said:

A lot of bass for the money, I got all excited as I'm after one of these... in 4 string.  Must learn to read the titles and not get all giddy thinking it is a 4 string!  

so you’re actually looking at 150% fulfilment here….!

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • andybassdoyle changed the title to Spector Legend Classic 6 Walnut Burl - price reduced SOLD