Why become a member? ×

Reunion Blues Aero semi-rigid gig bag. On Hold - *SOLD*
£115
London

Superb semi-rigid bass gigbag with plush gothic interior. Bought from Andertons a few months back for £169 to take my Lull Precision to gigs. Bass is now sold so this too is up for sale (my other basses are short scale and a Rick, which is weird shaped and only fits a Mono gigbag). Furthermore it travelled to precisely zero rehearsals and zero gigs (I used the Mono instead) and so is in great, virtually unused nick.

Roughly £50 saving on new. Collect from SW13 London or delivery for a tenner on top (I have a box).

Blurb and specs:

Here's What Reunion Blues Say About the Aero Series Bass Guitar Case

The Reunion Blues Aero bass guitar case utilizes the same shock-absorbing Flexoskeleton technology found in the RB Continental case, in a lightweight, slim, aerodynamic shape. The interior features Reunion Blues signature double-helix quilted velvet lining, with a padded neck brace and locking security strap that will keep your prized instrument snug. The case also sports a comfortable Zero-G handle and padded backpack that make transportation a breeze. For musicians looking for a slim, lightweight, protective case that will outperform wood and plastic, the Reunion Blues Aero fits the bill.

Features

Lightweight, slim, low profile shape

Shock-absorbing Flexoskeleton

Interior neck brace with security strap

Zero-G handle

Specifications

Series: Aero

External Length: 49in

External Width: 15.75in

External Height: 4.75in

Internal Length: 47in

Internal Width: 14in

Internal Height: 2in

Weight: 7.8lb

20220426_153648.jpg

20220426_153710.jpg

20220426_153725.jpg

Edited by Clarky
  • Like 2

• Clarky changed the title to Reunion Blues Aero semi-rigid gig bag (UK shipping included in price)
  • Clarky changed the title to Reunion Blues Aero semi-rigid gig bag (UK shipping included in new £100 price)

Thanks for the quick reply...The inner dimensions of the SKB are unclear (given the with/without foam in the ends) but I was curious as I looked at these earlier today.

I'll have a measure and think!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Clarky changed the title to Reunion Blues Aero semi-rigid gig bag. On Hold
On 02/05/2022 at 19:24, MrT-Bass said:

Thanks for the quick reply...The inner dimensions of the SKB are unclear (given the with/without foam in the ends) but I was curious as I looked at these earlier today.

I'll have a measure and think!

Just to note here before the thread closes, it wouldn't fit :( I tried a bag with the same dimension as this and it was about 1.5" too big! These are awesome bags...!!!

Edited by MrT-Bass

• Clarky changed the title to Reunion Blues Aero semi-rigid gig bag. Sold