Why become a member? ×

Billy Sheehan Signature Deluxe Bass Drive Pedal - Like New in box - *SOLD*
£140
N O R W I C H

Dood

billys_deluxe_upfront.jpg

https://ebssweden.com/content2/new-ebs-billy-sheehan-signature-drive-deluxe/

I'm pretty sure you'll know all about this one. It's my favourite drive pedal. This particular example is my spare and thus has never been used. It's still in the bag, in the box with the included Y cable. 

I'd absolutely keep it if it weren't for rising debts forcing me to let some of my favourite gear go.

Shipping is probably going to be around £8 Special Delivery mainland England delivery which I will absorb, anything higher will need to be added on - i.e. shipping further afield. Price reflects condition. (Lowest web prices ~£170 for this model, £215 for the Ultimate).

Payment by bank transfer. 

Edited by Dood
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, pbasspecial said:

Just bought one of these. These are fantastic pedals and is now the heart of my pedalboard.

Buy with confidence. You wont regret it!
7F43123C-67D6-42EF-B9A6-3F17D9E2EC60.thumb.jpeg.a43cf7923ed1c7fcbd8def63b73ffb26.jpeg

Thank you! Yes, I still have one, I'm keeping my slightly battered one! That's staying right here. Nice to see the SD Studio Bass in there too. That's a great comp!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Dood changed the title to Billy Sheehan Signature Deluxe Bass Drive Pedal - Like New in box ***SOLD***