Why become a member? ×

1980s Marshall 4x10 - £75 - *SOLD*
£99
Bristol

Burns-bass

This is a used condition 1980s Marshall 4x10. It all works (can be seen working) and is incredibly loud. This is a really solid, sturdy and heavy pro cabinet. This piece of rock and roll history will need to be collected from Brislington and can be yours for just £99.

I bought this recently with a Jubilee Head (which I'm keeping). This is just too big and heavy for me, and it's taking up too much space. 

Collection only, from Bristol please!IMG_0313.thumb.JPG.229abb068e9739b5fa2f8697f1a07f7b.JPG

Edited by Burns-bass
  • Like 4

I think I borrowed one of these from a very generous bass-player for a gig in the late '80s.  I used it with the TE Series 6 amp that I'd just acquired.  It was one of the very best bass tones that I've ever achieved live (I think I was using a Status Series II).  The owner of the cab - in the audience on the night - went out and bought a TE head within a few days.  Everybody in the band agreed it was the best bass tone they'd heard.  I learned subsequently that a lot of that tone was down to that cab.  An absolute bargain in my opinion - a really solid cab with a lovely solid and very articulate tone.   

• Like 1

• Burns-bass changed the title to 1980s Marshall 4x10 - £80
12 hours ago, Newfoundfreedom said:

I'd have it right now if I had any way of getting it to me. But the shipping would be ten times the price of the cab. 

if you think this is bad, I’m trying to sell a 2x12 Fender combo for £30 and I’ve been messed around by literally tens of people already. “I’ll collect mate…” When? —-silence—-

• Confused 1

I've had a Jubilee cab couriered to me no problem before with just some protection across the front grill. I also got a quote for a DBS cab (36kgs) recently which was about £40. It could be an option if you are struggling to get anyone to pick it up.  Buyer will still be getting a very well priced cab even with an extra cost. It would be a shame to see this end up getting abuse in a rehearsal room somewhere. I'm broke at the moment sadly, but would definitely be interested in a few weeks time.

51 minutes ago, Burns-bass said:

if you think this is bad, I’m trying to sell a 2x12 Fender combo for £30 and I’ve been messed around by literally tens of people already. “I’ll collect mate…” When? —-silence—-

Bizarre! 

What is wrong with people?

5 - 6 hr / 300 mil return trip.... £50 in juice...

If it were local it would be mine... God knows what i'd do with it but it would be in the lounge just to look at when there is F all on the telly...

Edited by PaulThePlug

• Burns-bass changed the title to 1980s Marshall 4x10 - £75
  • Burns-bass changed the title to 1980s Marshall 4x10 - Sold