Why become a member? ×

2006 CIJ Mustang in rare sunburst - *SOLD*
£850
London

Clarky

I bought this recently as I decided to move back towards short scale (plus my Rick). However, a few days later, lady luck intervened by shamelessly flouting a dream short scale (Serek Midwestern in capri orange with competition stripes). Which I bought 🙄 

So we have here a super quality 2006 CIJ Mustang with very few minor marks, none egregious. Plus its in the rarely seen sunburst livery (most are oly white or fiesta red). Lightweight (7.9 pounds), as these basses almost always are, and with a super slim neck and J proportioned nut width. Fitted with new D'Addario 45-105 nickel rounds (pics show Mustang flats which I have sold separately) and comes with functional but used generic padded gigbag.

Collect SW13 London or delivery at cost (UPS, probably £20-30).

£750 collected, post at cost within UK. No offers given you may wait many months for another good condition sunburst CIJ example to appear. No trades, sorry, trying to downsize collection.

20220420_141035.jpg

Edited by Clarky
  • Like 9

• Clarky changed the title to 2006 CIJ Mustang in rare sunburst * new price £800 *
  • Cat Burrito changed the title to 2006 CIJ Mustang in rare sunburst * new price £800 *
  • Cat Burrito unlocked this topic
  • Clarky changed the title to 2006 CIJ Mustang in rare sunburst * new price £800 incl. Post *
  • Cat Burrito changed the title to 2006 CIJ Mustang in rare sunburst * new price £800 incl. Post
  • Cat Burrito unlocked this topic
  • Clarky changed the title to 2006 CIJ Mustang in rare sunburst * price cut to £750 *
  • Clarky changed the title to 2006 CIJ Mustang in rare sunburst * cut to £750 ... or trade for Barefaced Super Twin *
On 20/04/2022 at 18:55, Clarky said:

Serek Midwestern in capri orange with competition stripes

Photos please !! 🙏

I have a JMJ mustang, if this is anything similar it will be a cracking bass.  GLWTS

Edited by Bobo_08
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Thornybank said:

GR AT210?

Hiya, its a super-light 2x12 I would be after, so that my (your old!) Barefaced BB2 would be for small/medium gigs and the 2x12 for big gigs and non-PA assisted gigs

Edited by Clarky

• Clarky changed the title to 2006 CIJ Mustang in rare sunburst * Sold*