Why become a member? ×

Fender Bassman 100 and cabs, FS or trade

cardinaljay

Greetings all,

Fender Bassman 100 available with matching E.V loaded Fender cabinet. After searching high and low I couldn't find a matching Fender speaker cabinet so decided to build my own using an old Celestion Powercell speaker rated at 115w. This speaker did need a little repair job, but all was sorted with a little glue 6 months ago. I've used it over 100 times since then and nothing untoward has happened. The rig provides the most wonderful of tones and I'll sure miss it.

The head is rated at 100w, 4 ohms. Recently serviced with no problems to report at all. Great condition too!

I purchased the head and cabinet from a local chap who used to own a music shop in my home town, Ipswich called Whitmores. He decided to sell his collection of amps and basses last year. He owned it from new and recalls buying it some time in the early to mid 70's.

I am reguarly touring across the country, so I decided to have the head flightcased. As far as I remember this was around £200 from flightcasewarehouse. The Fender cab has it's original "hat" aka soft cover.

If anybody has any questions please feel free to IM me.

Ideally I would like to sell as a lot. However I would consider offers for the Fender head and cab as I understand the homemade cabinet may not be so desirable.

£775 for the full rig including the flightcase and hat : ) ( all cables included and two spare Mesa Boogie valves)

Many thanks for looking,

Jay

Trade wise - I am open minded.

For more pics please follow this link . . .

[url="http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m151/jaybassplayer/"]http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m151/jaybassplayer/[/url]

[quote name='bcbass' post='461504' date='Apr 13 2009, 08:19 PM']That head is great,how much for head only please?[/quote]

Ideally would like to sell the Head with at least the Fender cab - Would seem a shame to separate them.

For the head - as it's flightcased = I'd say £650. It's also in great condition with two spare valves thrown in.

• 2 weeks later...