Why become a member? ×

Doctor J

This might be of interest to some here. This is very decent. Kim and Matt from Soundgarden, Krist from Nirvana, Bubba from Void and a couple a really good singers. The riffs are pure Soundgarden, never a bad thing, and it has received quite a few listens from me. Very good indeed.

It's nice to see Novoselic playing again, I have to say.

Edited by Doctor J
  • Like 16

• Doctor J changed the title to 3rd Secret

Kim Thayil has always been just too damn good to not be playing in projects regularly. 

There’s an album out too, for those not aware. So far this is the strongest track on there for me, but it all sounds pretty good to my ears to this point.

Also, by way of extra info for the uninitiated, the vocalists also perform  in Giants in the Trees, Novoselic’s substantive band.

Edited by mr4stringz
  • Like 1

Try a bit of this too, Krist Novoselic, Jillian Raye good team up, Erik Friend and Ray Prestegard, they’re also joined by the other singer from 3rd Secret regularly Jennifer Johnson 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Realised earlier on today that I didn’t think this thread had been updated. Worthy of an update though as their second album was released a couple of months back with as little promotion and fanfare as the first. It’s as good as the first too, if not better to my ears.

Edited by mr4stringz
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, mr4stringz said:

Realised earlier on today that I didn’t think this thread had been updated. Worthy of an update though as their second album was released a couple of months back with as little promotion and fanfare as the first. It’s as good as the first too, if not better to my ears.

Second album what now? I loved the first so will definitely check this out.

• Like 1