Why become a member? ×

Lull 54P in seafoam green, very light and very green - *SOLD*
£1800
London

Clarky

I bought this from @walshy a few months back and its a stunner looks wise. I am not so comfortable with the right hand ergonomics though (not supposed to anchor thumb on single coil pickup and I play mainly finger style) as I found out at a gig a couple of weeks back. Plus I need to raise some funds - so no trades, sorry. Weighs about 7.6 pounds, great condition (just a couple of minor indentations in paintwork, done before my ownership), and has Lull soft gig bag. Edit: now wearing brand new La Bella Low Tension Flats, so its super slick and errrrr low tension (!) across the fretboard.

Pickup London SW13 or post within UK at cost (about £25-30) via UPS.

Has changed hands on BC before. Here is busccini's ad with more pics.

20220319_145103.jpg

20220319_145109.jpg

20220419_141827.jpg

Edited by Clarky
  • Like 14

PS, for an extra £100 I could also throw in a semi-rigid Reunion Blues Aero bass bag (new cost £169) which is far better for transporting the bass to/from gigs than the thinner, less substantial Lull soft gig bag. Specs of Reunion Blues bag here; https://www.andertons.co.uk/brands/reunion-blues/reunion-blues-aero-series-bass-guitar-case

An absolute killer of a bass. The colour is sublime, the weight is just stupidly light and  it plays and sounds superb. If my Ripper sale goes through tonight 🤞I will 100% buy this back. 

• Thanks 1

• Clarky changed the title to Lull 54P in seafoam green, very light and very green *SOLD*