Why become a member? ×

2019 G&L jb bass NO LONGER FOR SALE, PLEASE DELETE
£750
Cornwall

buff

2019 G&L USA JB bass in crimson red, bought from bass direct earlier this year. Unmarked apart a paint scratch/ chip on the top edge of body, not really visible from front when playing. Hands down best put together jazz bass I’ve ever owned, just a little to modern sounding for me. Choice of tort or white scratch plate. Not really looking for trades. One owner before me, not gigged but dropped by previous owner £750 ovno plus postage. Comes with G&L soft case and paperwork

Edited by buff
WITHDRAWN
  • Like 12

• buff changed the title to 2019 G&L jb bass

What a beauty and a bargain at that price!

I have one from the Custom Shop in Sonic Blue and the build quality is off the charts! Pick ups can be pretty hot but this is a hell of a lot of bass for the money and anyone who is looking for a decent Fender Jazz should look at one of these USA Models. Its keeping it in the Leo Fender family after all!

GLWS   

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not really one for jazz basses but God damn 😍 this is really an eye catcher from the colour of the finish, the pickguard, to the grain in that rosewood, it's hard not to sway someone like me haha! Let alone that price! 

Someone's going to love this!! GLWTS

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • buff changed the title to 2019 G&L jb bass NO LONGER FOR SALE, PLEASE DELETE