Why become a member? ×

TC bg250-210 driver problem

albinokiller

• albinokiller changed the title to TC bg250-210 driver problem
  • 1 year later...

Hello albinokiller,

There are many 10" bass drivers that could fit in there. Judging by pictures I would estimate that the internal volume of the combo is about 70 litres. Are there any port tubes in the speaker enclosure - what is the diameter and the length of the port(s)?

What brands of speaker are available to you in Croatia?

My first instinct would be to see if TC/Music Tribe would supply replacements. I've tracked down spares for behringer before now and they were reasonably priced. Replacing with recognised parts keeps the cab 'original'.

If not as @Balcro has pointed out a 30l cab for a 10" driver is fairly typical so 70l for a 2x10 won't be hard to match. something like the Celestion Pulse 10 would work and is available from Thomann If you wanted you could copy the BassChat 110T with 2 drivers and add in a high quality horn. It would no longer truly be a TC cab though

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Phil Starr said:

My first instinct would be to see if TC/Music Tribe would supply replacements. I've tracked down spares for behringer before now and they were reasonably priced. Replacing with recognised parts keeps the cab 'original'.

If not as @Balcro has pointed out a 30l cab for a 10" driver is fairly typical so 70l for a 2x10 won't be hard to match. something like the Celestion Pulse 10 would work and is available from Thomann If you wanted you could copy the BassChat 110T with 2 drivers and add in a high quality horn. It would no longer truly be a TC cab though

Agreed. That's why I posted a photo of the Music Group/Tribe Turbosound driver used in the BG250 210 combo. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...