Why become a member? ×

Fender Japan 2003 aerodyne jazz bass TRADES - *SOLD*
£700
Manchester

bigmuff69

fender japan aerodyne jazz bass 2003. 

Made in Japan this was part of the very first year of production,excellent condition with no fret wear,dings,chips or scapes,it’s been babied all it’s life,would trade for an beat up American precision with cash your way,and can post fir £15

Darkly Alluring Jazz Bass Style, for the bassist who wants a darkly alluring and notably modern take on a Fender classic, the Aerodyne Jazz Bass is a specialized all-black model unlike any other instrument in the family. It rocks a specially shaped slim body and carved bound top with no pickguard, stained fingerboard with no inlays, smoked-chrome control knobs and hardware, and a Stratocaster output jack. It also features the tonally versatile combination of a pummeling split single-coil Precision Bass® middle pickup and a growling Jazz Bass® single-coil bridge pickup.

Featuring a slim basswood body with bound carved top and special shaping and contours, Maple neck with "C" profile and matching headstock, 7.25”-radius stained fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets and no inlays (side dots only), P/J pickup configuration, Smoked chrome control knobs, bridge, tuners and hardware, Black Stratocaster output jack.

The Aerodyne Jazz Bass features the tonally versatile combination of a pummeling split single-coil Precision Bass® middle pickup and a bright, growling Jazz Bass® single-coil bridge pickup, widely known in bass guitar circles as a "P/J" pickup configuration.

The sleekly specialized all-black Aerodyne Jazz Bass features a comfortable slim basswood body with special shaping and contours, a carved top and elegant cream binding.

The Aerodyne Jazz Bass rocks an especially distinctive modern style, with a darkly alluring all-black look, specially shaped slim body and carved top with no pickguard, stained fingerboard with no inlays, smoked-chrome control knobs and hardware, Stratocaster output jack and more.

5849F950-8889-45C2-AEBA-5C19553371FD.jpeg

563E1266-DA1F-40A8-9AA1-C47760F596FA.jpeg

79AA7EDB-40BA-4B2A-8390-0060E22F0768.jpeg

21357844-8DBF-4E95-A531-E8254F1A6A4C.jpeg

2087DBA0-CCC2-4CF2-B91D-8BCF1F8796AC.jpeg

Edited by bigmuff69
Sold
  • Like 3

I just love these basses. I saw one being played on a cruise recently and it looked so classy and sounded sublime. I'm glad you are only taking trades as it makes it much easier for me 🙂 GLWTS

• bigmuff69 changed the title to SOLD::Fender Japan 2003 aerodyne jazz bass TRADES