Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Super Compact + cover * Price cut to £500 collected/£515 incl. post* - *SOLD*
£550
London

Clarky

Bought new around 5 months ago but I am going down the combo route. Never left my house, so in exceptinal condition and comes with Barefaced padded cover. New these are £699 together. I will take £550 collected/meet nr London SW13 (south of Hammersmith Bridge). Edit: now have a box for delivery so thats also an option - will split costs (see post below).

20220413_132412.jpg

Edited by Clarky
  • Like 2

I now have a box so can arrange delivery at cost (through Interparcel/UPS). Also here are some better pics. Just noticed for full disclosure that the rubber feet of my Orange amp have left slight marks on top. Hard to see how that could be avoided as pretty much all amps have rubber feet!

20220414_153544.jpg

20220414_153556.jpg

20220414_153615.jpg

20220414_153609.jpg

Edited by Clarky

• Clarky changed the title to Barefaced Super Compact + cover, never left house * can now post*

I just checked postage with UPS and its £15 for economy delivery. I would swallow that if bought in next couple of days as I have a UPS delivery arriving Tuesday morning and it would save me waiting in twice!

So £550 including delivery 😀

Edited by Clarky

• Clarky changed the title to Barefaced Super Compact + cover, never left house * £515 incl. post*
  • Clarky changed the title to Barefaced Super Compact + cover * Price cut to £500 collected/£515 incl. post*
  • Clarky changed the title to Barefaced Super Compact + cover * Price cut to £500 collected/£515 incl. post* SOLD