Why become a member? ×

FS: COMPLETE PA - 2 x Active Speakers + Behringer xAir WiFi Mixer + Stands etc - BARGAIN at £465! - *SOLD*
£465
Malvern

Due to me taking a bit of a musical pause, I have our band PA for sale.

To say this is a fab setup is a real understatement - there's never been a gig this hasn't coped admirably with and the sounds are fantastic.

Speakers - PAIR of LD Systems ICOA 12A Active Speakers - these have an SPL of 126dB and 300wRMS.  They are punchy, clear and very very well defined indeed - bass, guitar, keys and vocals sound fantastic through them

Behringer xAir XR12 - 4 x XLR inputs, 8 1/4" jack inputs,  2 Aux, 2 Main output WiFi enabled stagebox/mixer.  These things are phenomenal, but the one downside is the built in WiFi is weak (this affects all of these models) so I am including an external Apple AirPort Extreme which I used with 100% reliability too.  I'll include a tool case to house it all in.

Also comes with 2 x Gorilla stands and a few XLRs so you literally have EVERYTHING you could need.

Pictures coming once it stops raining but I cannot rate this setup enough and it represents amazing value.

Collection / meet-up from near Worcester / Cheltenham area!

Edited by Moos3h

56 minutes ago, stewblack said:

If this seems too good to be true, just put that thought from your mind.

I've bought from this guy before and he is a great seller always with mouthwatering prices.

Thanks Stew! These cabs are phenomenal too - I did a massive amount of shopping around and tried everything I could to be certain they were what I wanted as they were replacing Yamaha DXR15 - big shoes to fill and they did it admirably!

• Moos3h changed the title to SOLDCOMPLETE PA - 2 x Active Speakers + Behringer xAir WiFi Mixer + Stands etc - BARGAIN at £465!