Why become a member? ×

Fender American Performer PJ With EMGs - *SOLD*
£700
Lancaster

ash

Fender American Performer Bass in Lake Placid blue.

The bass has been modified with black knobs and bridge and EMG GZR (Geezer Butler) passive pickups. Original knobs and pickup set are not included as I don’t have them. It weighs 4.1kgs and comes with all the original accessories, certificate and gigbag.

The bass is in excellent condition. There are some small indents where a larger bridge has been installed but this is merely cosmetic. 

It has a lovely maple neck and frets and neck are like new. I’m only selling as I have the opportunity to buy one of my first basses back. Last in first out! 

Please note that this is a U.K. only sale, local pickup preferred but I can post at buyer’s cost if necessary. No trades. 

Some information from Fender.

The American Performer is built using a lightweight Alder body and sturdy Maple neck, cut in a streamlined ‘C’ shape. Players after modern playability combined with classic looks will feel at home on the Performer Precision.       

Its 9.5” radius Maple fretboard is a standard Fender appointment. Anyone with experience of playing a similar American-made bass or guitar will recognise its gentle curvature in contrast to the retro aesthetic. 
The 20 jumbo frets make for an effortless playing experience.   

Edited by ash
  • Like 6

• ash changed the title to Fender American Performer SOLD