Why become a member? ×

**PRICE DROP - £700 + FREE UK POSTAGE** Excellent cond. TC Electronic Blacksmith includes RC4 remote & Proel case - *SOLD*
£780
Salisbury

htb

** PRICE DROP - NOW £700, FREE DELIVERY WITHIN UK **

For sale - excellent condition TC Electronic Blacksmith - sale includes remote footswitch and Proel rack case, both great condition.

For the unfamiliar, this is something of an ultimate in bass amps - 1600watts RMS - enough for any situation, but great tone at any level.  Programmable EQ, Tube Sim, multiband compressor - all front panel controls (bar master vol & mute) can be stored in 3 presets on front of amp.  The footswitch also accesses the 3 presets & tuner.  All the usual ins & outs.  For such a powerful amp, the fans are inaudible (on the rare occasion they come on) - fine for studio.

This is a beautifully built amp - great quality & versatility.  The only non-standard items are the front panel knobs - the originals were horrible plastic insert things that I replaced with brass inserts / set screw fixings.

All specs & info here - https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.html?modelCode=P0CIR

Anything you want to know, please message.  No trades please.  Collection always best (near Salisbury) or can arrange courier (IRO £20).  Thanks for looking.

Bsmith fr.jpg

Bsmith rr.jpg

footswitch.jpg

case.jpg

Edited by htb
sold
  • Like 4

I have one of these and simply the best amp I have ever owned, I have had the RH450 and 750 in the past also and they are great amps but there is just something about this amp that makes it the best in my opinion. 

Good luck with the sale should not be around long. 

• Like 1

If i was after a gigging amp rather than a bedroom rig i,d have been all over this by now. At nearly 50 i should maybe be going for an rh750 😂.

However after speaking with a few owners these are supposedly, totally different animals. What are these kicking out at 8ohm. Cant find any info on that. 

OK, there is no quoted output at 8ohms.  Quoted output is 1600watts RMS into 2 or 4 ohms (switchable).  Rule of thumb is that an amp will put IRO half the output at 8ohms as it will at 4ohms, the more efficient the amp so the output percentage will edge upward a little.  The Blacksmith would output between 800 & 900 watts at 8ohms.  Thing to bear in ming is that the output is very controllable, so connecting a low wattage cab isn't an issue as long as a bit of sense is employed!  I'd been running the Blacksmith into a Ampeg AV210 cab at home no probs - & that cab is only rated 200watts.
Indeed, the Blacksmith is in a very different class to the RH750 - both in terms of sound & build quality...the Blacksmith is TC's flagship amp, hand-built in Denmark and it shows - this amp is Solid!

Edited by htb
more info
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, htb said:

OK, there is no quoted output at 8ohms.  Quoted output is 1600watts RMS into 2 or 4 ohms (switchable).  Rule of thumb is that an amp will put IRO half the output at 8ohms as it will at 4ohms, the more efficient the amp so the output percentage will edge upward a little.  The Blacksmith would output between 800 & 900 watts at 8ohms.  Thing to bear in ming is that the output is very controllable, so connecting a low wattage cab isn't an issue as long as a bit of sense is employed!  I'd been running the Blacksmith into a Ampeg AV210 cab at home no probs - & that cab is only rated 200watts.
Indeed, the Blacksmith is in a very different class to the RH750 - both in terms of sound & build quality...the Blacksmith is TC's flagship amp, hand-built in Denmark and it shows - this amp is Solid!

I ve got a big baby T so seems a good match. And thanxs for the info

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • htb changed the title to *PRICE DROP - £700 + FREE UK POSTAGE...Excellent cond. TC Electronic Blacksmith - £780 - includes RC4 remote & Proel case
  • htb changed the title to SOLD **PRICE DROP - £700 + FREE UK POSTAGE** Excellent cond. TC Electronic Blacksmith includes RC4 remote & Proel case