Why become a member? ×

Bass Collection Jive Bass NOW £250. East Preamp removed. - ON HOLD - *SOLD*
£375
Milton Keynes

Steve1967

Here's my Bass Collection Jive Bass in beautiful King Crimson.

Only mark on her is a 5p size ding just below the bridge strap button (see pics)

East preamp removed, this is now with its original passive VVT control plate.

These are probably the best bang for your buck of any J style in this price range and considering the new ones have just increased in price, grab a great bargain on a great bass.

Only selling as I have far too many J style basses atm.

Collection or meet within an hour of Milton Keynes preferred.

Any questions, just let me know.

PS. Dog NOT included, I just couldn't shift his lazy derrière when taking the pics. 

Cheers

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image6.jpeg

Edited by Steve1967
Preamp removed
  • Like 4

I've had a couple of Bass Collection basses including a Bruce Thomas Profile. They are fantastic for the money and so as long as you're not a headstock decal snob, will make a brilliant main gigging or back up bass

GLWTS

Edited by ricksterphil
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, ricksterphil said:

I've had a couple of Bass Collection basses including a Bruce Thomas Profile. They are fantastic for the money sand so as long as you're not a headstock decal snob, will make a brilliant main gigging or back up bass

GLWTS

I am a headstock decal snob 😂 but I still have two Bass Centre basses. They're that good.

• Like 3

• Steve1967 changed the title to Bass Collection Jive Bass NOW £250. East Preamp removed.
  • Steve1967 changed the title to SOLD - Bass Collection Jive Bass NOW £250. East Preamp removed. -