Why become a member? ×

*Sale Pending* Dod Meatbox Reissue Sub Synth Pedal - Like New - *PD* Now £150 - *SOLD*
£225

Greg.Bassman

Hello. Like new condition. I brought this a few years ago from a limited run; one of only a few thousand made. Includes original boxing. UK P&P included. No trades. Weight is 0.5lbs. Price based on previous reverb posts. Thanks. Here is my feedback page…

DOD1.jpg

DOD2.jpg

DOD3.jpg

DOD4.jpg

DOD5.jpg

Edited by Greg.Bassman

• Greg.Bassman changed the title to Dod Meatbox Reissue Sub Synth Pedal - Like New - £225 *PD* Now £200
  • Greg.Bassman changed the title to Dod Meatbox Reissue Sub Synth Pedal - Like New - £225 *PD* Now £175

I have one of the originals, and if this reissue is anything like the original the buyer is in for a hell of a ride - used correctly, and through a capable PA system that can handel it, it will transform your bottom end and the keyboard player will wonder what happened 

• Haha 1

Hi Petey.

Indeed! Great pedals. I believe DOD found 3000 original chips. So the reissue is the same. But it is also better because the controls are easier to understand, the casing is smaller and it can match the originals sound… and some more! 😁

I have always wanted to make music that moves people… in this case, literally! 😆

• Haha 1

• Greg.Bassman changed the title to Dod Meatbox Reissue Sub Synth Pedal - Like New - *PD* Now £150
  • Greg.Bassman changed the title to *SOLD* Dod Meatbox Reissue Sub Synth Pedal - Like New - *PD* Now £150