Why become a member? ×

Alvarez AB60CE Natural Acoustic-Electro Bass Guitar - Like New - Now £190
£325

Greg.Bassman

Hello. Like new condition. So new that it still has the protective plastic over the pick guard. UK P&P included. No trades. Weight is 5.2lbs. Price based on previous reverb posts. Key features detailed here: https://alvarezguitars.com/guitar/ab60ce/. Thanks. Here is my feedback page:

Alvarez1.jpg

Alvarez2.jpg

Alvarez3.jpg

Alvarez4.jpg

Alvarez5.jpg

Alvarez6.jpg

Edited by Greg.Bassman
  • Like 4

• Greg.Bassman changed the title to Alvarez AB60CE Natural Acoustic-Electro Bass Guitar - Like New - £325 *PD* Now £300
  • Greg.Bassman changed the title to Alvarez AB60CE Natural Acoustic-Electro Bass Guitar - Like New - £325 *PD* Now £275
  • Greg.Bassman changed the title to Alvarez AB60CE Natural Acoustic-Electro Bass Guitar - Like New - *PD* Now £250
  • Greg.Bassman changed the title to Alvarez AB60CE Natural Acoustic-Electro Bass Guitar - Like New - *PD* Now £225

*PRICE DROP* Now £225

I appreciate that it is a niche brand, so I have dropped it to £225. I want £200 for it, and £25 is for packing materials and delivery. It is a really great bass. Give it a home!

Thanks 🙂

Edited by Greg.Bassman

• Greg.Bassman changed the title to Alvarez AB60CE Natural Acoustic-Electro Bass Guitar - Like New - Now £200

*PRICE DROP* Now £200

This will be my final price drop. I cannot go lower.

A versatile bass. I have seen youtube videos of people using it for acoustic blues, rock, reggae and jazz shows etc.

I would keep it, but the money would be useful at the moment.

Thanks 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • Greg.Bassman changed the title to Alvarez AB60CE Natural Acoustic-Electro Bass Guitar - Like New - Now £190

*PRICE DROP* Now £190

I said I wouldn’t, but I am going to try one more price drop to £190. That way, the buyer is saving a solid £100 than if they brought it new, which I feel is fair. PMT and andertons are selling it at £299.

Like I said in the description, it is like new; with the protective plastic still over the pick guard etc. Don’t forget that I am also including free P&P [UK mainland]. I always aim for next day delivery and pride myself on my packaging skills.

C’mon, its waiting for its new home! 🙂

Edited by Greg.Bassman

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...