Why become a member? ×

Maruszczyk Elwood Jazz Bass Guitar
£750
Blyth

warwickhunt

Maruszczyk Elwood Bass Guitar.  34" scale Elwood 'Jazz' bass with original gig bag.  
Colour is a transparent white and very thin (could be nitro) coating which leaves the grain exposed.  I think they called it 'White Rabbit' or something silly.  It does have a tortoiseshell scratchplate which isn't fitted at the moment but will be supplied (inc screws).  Typical Fender Jazz bass tone but lots of upgraded features when compared to a Fender.  Excellent bridge, zero fret, angled back headstock (negates the need for string trees).  Rosewood fingerboard with abalone dot inlays.  Can deliver within 1hr of NE24 at fuel costs or insured delivery via courier at buyer's expense.  Just priced a new one and they are close to £1500
https://www.public-peace.de/info/maruszczyk-instruments.html

No dings, dinks or damage.  

Happy to take a trade on it but... PLEASE do not message me with bits of kit that I can clearly find on BC / eBay / FB for £200 and tell me it is worth £500, I'm not daft and I know how to search for relative values.  Likewise '1 off' custom orders that you may well have paid £3000 for but sadly the average bassist values at £500, I can't give you £2000.  Sorry it is better if I'm just up front about it rather than waste anyone's time.  

Vintage Warwick basses will always float my boat, likewise unusual esoteric brands.  I'm partial to a light weight bass so anything that you 'estimate' to be over 9lb (and will likely be 10lb+) isn't of interest; Sandberg that is 8lb or under would be good.  Be sure to message me with offers and not directly on this thread.  

IMG_20220110_105824511.jpg

IMG_20220110_105832065.jpg

IMG_20220110_105835128.jpg

IMG_20220110_105845977.jpg

• Like 6