Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB605 five-string bass 2003 - *SOLD*
£350
Leicestershire

bassbiscuits

NOW SOLD THANKS

I bought this beautiful Yamaha BB605 from fellow Basschatter @Bassmanady earlier this week as a companion to my BB604 - despite being a very modest 4.1/4.2kg on my electronic luggage scales, it's sadly too heavy for my poorly aging left shoulder, so I'm putting it back up for sale.

It is an outstanding bass and I wish I was keeping it frankly.

It is near mint condition for a 2003 bass; huge range of sounds thanks to the active treble/bass EQ and sweepable mids pot. Nice dark rosewood board, low action, beautifully set up and strung with Elixir Nanoweb nickel plated steels, gauge 45-130. Comes in an excellent condition padded Fender gigbag.

I've still got the bike box and bubblewrap it arrived in too, so postage within the UK is no problem.

Just looking to get back what I paid for it -£350 if you want to collect it from South Leicestershire, or meet up within a reasonable distance. Alternatively fully insured Parcelforce postage likely to be around the £30 mark. Will not post overseas though.

Link to Bassmanady's original advert and pics here, and link to my feedback below.

feedback for bassbiscuits

BB605 thumbnail.jpeg

Edited by bassbiscuits
  • Like 4

• bassbiscuits changed the title to Yamaha BB605 five-string bass 2003
  • bassbiscuits changed the title to SOLD Yamaha BB605 five-string bass 2003