Why become a member? ×

American Vintage 57 Precision Bass - **REDUCED TO £1000** - *SOLD*
£1200
Horsham

Gary Williams

I bought this beautiful bass on Basschat around 10 years ago. The previous owner had distressed the bass which I thought looked authentic and well done.

I also have Fender Pino bass and this AV bass is just not getting any use anymore hence it now is up for sale on here!

It came with the original gold scratchplate but as you'll see in the attached photos I sometimes swapped it to a tortoise scratchplate which I will include.

***** UPDATE *****

I HAVE FOUND THE ORIGINAL FENDER HARDCASE!

SEE PHOTOS BELOW

There is a PDF attached to this post with the full Fender Serial Number Look Up.

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

7.JPG

1.JPG

2.JPG

8.JPGDSC_5902.thumb.JPG.269c6d1a79372e57ddcc9b2ad4d2d677.JPGDSC_5901.thumb.JPG.9b2ae26f99fbe03dc18f6aadbe493f0b.JPG

Fender Info Doc.pdf

Edited by Gary Williams
FOUND THE ORIGINAL HARDCASE & ADDED PHOTOS OF IT
  • Like 8

• Gary Williams changed the title to American Vintage 57 Precision Bass - £1200 West Sussex
  • Gary Williams changed the title to American Vintage 57 Precision Bass - **REDUCED TO £1100** West Sussex
  • Gary Williams changed the title to American Vintage 57 Precision Bass - **REDUCED TO £1100**
  • Gary Williams changed the title to American Vintage 57 Precision Bass - **REDUCED TO £1000**
  • Gary Williams changed the title to SOLD!! American Vintage 57 Precision Bass - **REDUCED TO £1000** SOLD!!