Why become a member? ×

Musicman Stingray Special 4HH - Charcoal Sparkle - ON HOLD - *SOLD*
£1850
South Shields, Tyne and Wear

gazhowe

Musicman Stingray Special 4HH in Charcoal Sparkle in immaculate condition for sale.  Price: £1,850 - includes insured UK shipping.  Can also meet within reasonable distance of South Shields (1 hour drive).

For sale only - I'm not interested in trades.

• Musicman hard case included
  • Roasted maple neck with ebony fretboard
  • 18v 3-band pre-amp
  • 2 MM humbuckers with 5-way pickup selector switch
  • Serial number: F89937
  • Year:  2020
  • Weight:  9.5lbs/4.3kgs

Please PM me if you have any questions.

Gaz

SS HH1.jpg

SS HH2.jpg

SS HH4.jpg

SS HH6.jpg

SS HH5.jpg

SS HH7.jpg

SS HH12.jpg

SS HH9.jpg

SS HH8.jpg

SS HH13.jpg

SS HH14.jpg

SS HH10.jpg

Edited by gazhowe
Bass sold
  • Like 23

Man, that's so cruel. I recently sold a bass for almost the same as the asking price of this beauty and promptly re-invested it into two other basses.

Now this, KILLER of a bass shows up and I ask myself - Why did you not wait?!? Cruel, so cruel. Well, next time.

If you consider what SR Special HHs cost nowadays (£3k!), I doubt this will hang around long.

GLWTS 👍

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Eldon Tyrell said:

Man, that's so cruel. I recently sold a bass for almost the same as the asking price of this beauty and promptly re-invested it into two other basses.

Now this, KILLER of a bass shows up and I ask myself - Why did you not wait?!? Cruel, so cruel. Well, next time.

If you consider what SR Special HHs cost nowadays (£3k!), I doubt this will hang around long.

GLWTS 👍

That’s always the way, I’ve done it so many times myself 😟

• Sad 1

I’m in love with this bass, I’ve the single pickup version and the 5HH in cruz teal… the only basses I’ve come back to after all these changes sales and trades…!

it’s been a good bunch of months I ‘only’ have two basses and cannot complain - super versatile!

• Like 1

• gazhowe changed the title to SOLD - Musicman Stingray Special 4HH - Charcoal Sparkle