Why become a member? ×

String Sale inc guts, gensslers and steels
£795
UK

Okay, time has come to get rid of some strings. (Don't worry- the money will probably be spent on more strings).

GUT:

Aquila Golden Springs Vintage- on bass for about a week, so basically new condition (D and G)- £200 

Gamut Red Diamond G - new, never used - £80

Gamut Red Diamond full set - used for a month or two, good condition but fluffy round the pegbox end- £200

Oliv A- bought used but looks to be in good condition. bought as part of a set and unused by me - £50

SYNTHETIC:

Evah Slaps E and A - bought used but used by me for only about a week - £50 **SOLD**

Genssler Red Label G,D,A - used them for about 2 weeks until the E snapped and took them off. I emailed Gerold about this and he explained that the metal part of the string shouldn't be wound around the peg so if you're interested in these then best to chat about measurements of your bass. Drew Gress liked them.... - £150

STEEL:

Spiro G - used, fine condition, pegbox end are a bit worn but string itself is good - £20 each (2 available)

Flexocore E - no idea how i've ended up with this. Looks hardly used - £25

If you have any questions about any of the strings, or would like to see pictures, just let me know.

Delivery to UK included, if you're further afield, PM me to discuss. 

Edited by asaphbass
update info

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...