Why become a member? ×

Trickfish Minnow preamp - as new - boxed - *SOLD*
£280

Sibob

SOLD

Amazing preamp pedal, and in the newer/better fabricated enclosure. To the point where I picked this up from the first batch of new enclosures at Winter NAMM 2020, with the serial noted on the box as NAMM001.

Gigged once, other than that it’s been stashed away as I’ve simply been using my Noble for everything. As such, aside from the velcro on the base, you’re getting an ‘as new’ pedal, boxed, manual, stickers etc etc.

Info from the website:

The Minnow is a high quality, low noise bass preamp DI pedal equipped with our Bullhead EQ section. This single channel Bullhead preamp features shelving EQ’s for the BASS and TREBLE controls and variable band pass EQ’s for the LO MID and HI MID. A selectable mid frequency for both LO MID and HI MID controls provide complete control over the midrange. We’ve also added HI SHIFT to the treble frequency to further tune the cut/boost capability of the treble control. In addition, the Minnow preamp includes a tuner out for silent tuning and a balanced XLR output for use as a DI, great for both live and studio use.

Minnow Specifications:

Pre-Amp: Low noise solid state

Instrument Input: ¼’ Phone with rotary gain control

Input Level Indicator: Signal level and Clip LEDs (green/red)

EQ: 4 Band with switchable Mid

Shelving Bass and Treble

Low-Mid and Hi–Mid -Variable Gain, Band Pass EQ with selectable frequency/bandwidth options

Hi-Shift treble frequency selection

Master Volume: Rotary Control

EQ On/Off Footswitch

Mute Footswitch

Tuner Out: ¼” Phone jack

Amp Out: ¼” Phone jack

Direct Out: 600 Ohm Balanced XLR, Pre/Post, and Ground Lift

Power Supply (Not Included): Switch-Mode Power Supply, Output 12V (0.5A)

Chassis: Steel

Removable Rubber Feet: Adhesive backed

Size:

(H x W x D in.) 6.05″ x 4.85″ x 1.73″
(H x W x D mm) 153.8mm x 123.4mm x 44.1mm

Weight: 1.81 lbs.

No power supply (see spec above), I just ran it brilliantly from a Cioks DC5.

Postage £7 or collection from Amersham/Wycombe areas.

409F52E5-B09F-4A45-90DA-59BF025E2F96.thumb.jpeg.c12037f9f8123b42a854e7b731c0ef8f.jpeg

6C02AE1F-2289-4C04-A01D-47BC9CA840BC.thumb.jpeg.607994046b142465354527458f163316.jpeg

Cheers

Si

Edited by Sibob
  • Like 4

• Sibob changed the title to SOLD