Why become a member? ×

Fender American Standard Precision 2012, Jade Pearl Metallic, Custom Shop pickups - *SOLD*
£950
Darlington

karlfer

My Mex Special P/J hasn't gone yet, whichever goes first, the other gets kept.

This is the one where they came standard with the Custom Shop '62/63? pick up ( I can't quite remember which year).

The colour is a pig to photograph and under stage lights can be anything from black to white. 

Lovely dark rosewood board.

Superb condition, sorry, no offers, no trades, this series doesn't come up as often as you might think.

Weight 8lb 12oz, original mint green plate, hard case & all case candy included.

Sad to see it go but it doesn't get used (I only use Jazz profile necks now). 

Feedback available, thanks for looking.

DSCF4850 (2).JPG

DSCF4848 (2).JPG

DSCF4857 (2).JPG

DSCF4851 (2).JPG

DSCF4852 (2).JPG

DSCF4853 (2).JPG

DSCF4854 (2).JPG

DSCF4855 (2).JPG

DSCF4857 (2).JPG

Edited by karlfer
  • Like 9

Wow, this looks great 🤩

Literally one day too late for me as I just bought another bass yesterday.

BTW, the pickup is a "Custom Shop '60s Split Single-Coil Precision Bass". that's what is says on

https://serialnumberlookup.fender.com/lookup/ 

after putting in the serial number (US12027327), confirming that you are not a robot and clicking on the model number in blue (0193600719). It also lists all the other product specs. 

GLWTS 👍

• Thanks 1

• karlfer changed the title to Fender American Standard Precision 2012, Jade Pearl Metallic, Custom Shop pickups
  • karlfer changed the title to Sold thanks. Fender American Standard Precision 2012, Jade Pearl Metallic, Custom Shop pickups