Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SVT 810 with Flightcase - *SOLD*
£470
BRISTOL

Jackemmings

Easy enough on your wallet, the opposite for your back. 

810 and flightcase. It was used by Busted for many years, and I purchased it off there ex tour manager. 

Well used and its seen plenty of gigs. Theres some spraypaint on the sides of the cab and it’s marked here and there. but its to be expected for the type of cab and the life its lived, it was there main touring rig. The front grill is in very good nick though. 

I will be trying to remove the spraypaint when I have some available time next week!

Been in storage for years. I’ve used it on hire for festivals etc. 

Pricewise its difficult, some used examples on reverb for £400 without a case in much worse condition. Facebook market theres some in better for around £7-800. Similar condition around £500 without case. so feel these price is good, but let me know if you have some more knowledge! 

Any questions ask, just some photos of the flightcase for now and the cab to follow! 

Jack

Oh obviously collection from Bristol only - posting this thing would cost me a months wages. 

Edited by Jackemmings

• Jackemmings changed the title to Ampeg SVT 810 with Flightcase
1 hour ago, mep said:

Just out of interest, how do you get the can in and out of the flightcase without getting a hernia or using a crane?

The one person shuffle is my strongest method so far. Stand the case up then wobble it left and right until you lay the case flat and gravity does the job. Hey presto. 

• Jackemmings changed the title to Ampeg SVT 810 with Flightcase SOLD