Jump to content

ACG Krell 4-string, 34" - *SOLD*
£1300
Edinburgh


Embra
 Share

Recommended Posts

Stunning ACG Krell with J pickups. More details here.

Sold

 

  • Black walnut body
  • Weight: 9.5 lbs
  • Flamed maple top with spalting
  • Birdseye maple fingerboard
  • Hiscox case
  • Body Finish: Satin Lacquer
  • Neck Wood: 5 piece Maple/Wenge
  • Finger Board: Acrylic Impregnated
  • Birdseye Maple
  • Scale: 34″
  • Neck Finish: Satin Lacquer
  • Pickups: ACG FB bridge. ACG SB single coil neck.
  • Hardware: ACG/Hipshot bridge, Dunlop Dual Straplocks, Gotoh Resolte tuners..
  • Pre-amp: ACG DFM 4K/AP

 

There are a few very small blemishes which I've shown in the photos with the penny. 

Postage to the UK is included with UPS (insured); it will be packed and protected in a cardboard shipping box.

IMG_0789.thumb.jpeg.2e0cae9d266a49c95f30125f693443eb.jpeg

IMG_0770.thumb.jpeg.9a3cfc1bc8cac3cb213973612e88fd28.jpegIMG_0771.thumb.jpeg.d7474720fe6bec82e74a4b4fb6379ef9.jpegIMG_0772.thumb.jpeg.697e126e6d870e18154506abe4ab8909.jpegIMG_0775.thumb.jpeg.41e2a4d358f31c3bfb8454715d6c2f33.jpegIMG_0776.thumb.jpeg.8c52473d3c529cc934c3210ce728f097.jpegIMG_0777.thumb.jpeg.5db521b717065384fa5afac7d457e50c.jpegIMG_0778.thumb.jpeg.704256523239a2b6f0362fb3b1acd372.jpegIMG_0779.thumb.jpeg.690eba50ad97e4062b97f7d1138b640d.jpegIMG_0780.thumb.jpeg.a3bd67055d36b87011d1115025c76341.jpegIMG_0767.thumb.jpeg.d2cf2588884407745d335409f2291d9d.jpegIMG_0768.thumb.jpeg.3805ca3ba73d72d3b84f84a17da86b6f.jpegIMG_0769.thumb.jpeg.bae037fdf262eebd924309e016165450.jpeg

 

I'm getting rid of all my 34" scale basses (just keeping a 32" Serek) including an Sadowsky Metro MV4 HPJ, Fender Flea Jazz bass and a G&L JB-2 fretless (US). 

ACG.thumb.jpg.8334ec510366d49257c813a5c56b9b80.jpg

 

Edited by Embra
sold
  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Wow..used to be mine, and another real regret having to sell..

 

Pictures are great here, though the bass when seen in person, even better, the spalted maple top, and Birdseye maple fingerboard just wonderful examples of Alan's amazing luthiership..Sounds amazing too!! Somebody will be really happy with this! 👍😃

 

@Embra

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, wright/watt said:

 

Wow..used to be mine, and another real regret having to sell..

 

Pictures are great here, though the bass when seen in person, even better, the spalted maple top, and Birdseye maple fingerboard just wonderful examples of Alan's amazing luthiership..Sounds amazing too!! Somebody will be really happy with this! 👍😃

 

@Embra

 

😀 One of the nicest necks I've played too, up there with a Fodera I used to have. I'm seriously considering ordering an ACG 32" Finn with a PB Humbucker

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Brother Jones said:

Quick question - is it an asymmetric neck?

Good question; I'd never thought about it before but looked at from the right angle you can see that it is. According to Alan's website "... the deepest part of the neck is not in the centre, as is usual, but offset to the bass side of the neck" which describes what I can see. It's definitely one of the best things about this bass. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Embra said:

Good question; I'd never thought about it before but looked at from the right angle you can see that it is. According to Alan's website "... the deepest part of the neck is not in the centre, as is usual, but offset to the bass side of the neck" which describes what I can see. It's definitely one of the best things about this bass. 

 

Thank you. Sadly, that's the one thing I can't get on with on an ACG. Otherwise this would be the perfect bass, at the perfect time for me. GLWS. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Brother Jones said:

 

Thank you. Sadly, that's the one thing I can't get on with on an ACG. Otherwise this would be the perfect bass, at the perfect time for me. GLWS. 

Good luck with your hunt! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I want this, but I don’t need it, maybe beer will take away the GAS or will I wake up in the morning thinking “oh no, not again!” 
either way GLWTS 

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Embra changed the title to SOLD: ACG Krell 4-string, 34"
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...