Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Epifani UL212 (superb condition) £600

I've managed to get hold of a new cab, so this one is now for sale. Immaculate condition (apart from a tiny 10mm bit of paint wear on the grille (pictured) and sounds wonderful (I just prefer 10's to 12's):

£600 to you, but it will be going on to Ebay for a bit more too :) Comes with a custom made padded cover that cost me £45.

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

[quote name='molan' post='460926' date='Apr 13 2009, 12:46 AM']Or you could trade & Nick could get his old 3x10 back :)[/quote]

No, I'm keeping the 310 - I love the sound. But I was wondering about adding to it, but only with an Epi. Ben White's selling a 310. Not sure if I want to add another 310, or if I should go for a 212 ?

Edited by fryer

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='461070' date='Apr 13 2009, 10:39 AM']Looking for a trade only I'm afraid as I can't afford to be without a cab once this one goes.[/quote]

Peavey 300 15 BW combo ??? Much better than the Epis ( lots of knobs, all in one rather than having to carry two things, and you can get some weight training when you carry it ) A bargain. Just what you need.

Nick, I might still be interested in the 212. The 310 sounds better - warmer and clearer, than my old Peavey 15" BW, the trace 2 x 10" & 1 x 15" cabs I tried, or an old Selmar cab I fitted with a 15" Eminence Kappa. How does the sound of your 212 compare to the 310 ? Rich

Just a quick note to say that Rich's 310 is Nick's old one as he sold it to me (but it wouldn't fit in the boot of my new car!).

Rich - Nick is a great guy, solid as a rock & keeps his gear in immaculate condition, definitely a 'buy with confidence' guy :)

Nick - the deal I did with Rich was a smooth as could it possibly have been, another very nice chap & super easy to deal with :rolleyes:

Ok - that's it, my matchmaking days are over now :D

[quote name='molan' post='462616' date='Apr 15 2009, 12:17 AM']Just a quick note to say that Rich's 310 is Nick's old one as he sold it to me (but it wouldn't fit in the boot of my new car!).

Rich - Nick is a great guy, solid as a rock & keeps his gear in immaculate condition, definitely a 'buy with confidence' guy :)

Nick - the deal I did with Rich was a smooth as could it possibly have been, another very nice chap & super easy to deal with :rolleyes:

Ok - that's it, my matchmaking days are over now :D[/quote]

If ever the Advertising business doesn't pay your mortgage Barrie, I reckon you could be the next Cilla Black!

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='462961' date='Apr 15 2009, 01:27 PM']If ever the Advertising business doesn't pay your mortgage Barrie, I reckon you could be the next Cilla Black![/quote]

More like "our Graham". . . .

• 2 weeks later...