Why become a member? ×

Cog Custom "Star Wars" Grand Tarkin Fuzz
£130
Morecambe

lee650

The Cog is a custom Grand Tarkin  "Trooper fuzz" - based on the  the old EHX Green Russian but with a Filtered clean blend (only clean lows, mids and highs are fuzzed, it's much more of a coherent sound, than the Bass Big muff on blend) and a handy mids control,as muff fuzzes can be scooped, not an issue with this baby. It's also got the really cool purple LED.

It was built for the 2015 Circuits to cure Cancer and I think one of final Star Wars etches he did, before he stopped doing them. Cog effects regrettably seem to have stopped building, making this a true one off (this is featured on the Cog website, with the custom models)

It's a fantastic fuzz, very smooth and really well made, bought it as I love Star Wars, however I already have two other fuzzes,more suited to my needs, and it's not a sound I use often.

I'm wanting a firm £130 incuding UK only delivery.

I am on the lookout for a Gallien Kruger CX210 or 115 cab, so will part trade for one of those.

20211221_110024.jpg

received_940369179990582.jpeg

received_357744712727926.jpeg

Edited by lee650
  • Like 4

• 3 months later...
On 06/07/2022 at 16:55, Booga13 said:

Hihi Lee, did this sell? 

Apologies! I thought I'd closed this 😁

I'm sure you know,the Lovely Admiralchew bought it. Cool Star Wars etching aside, this was one of the best Muff based Fuzzes I've used.

• Like 1