Why become a member? ×

EV SB subs x 4 - *SOLD*
£1200
Leicester

NOTE - Only subs remain as rest gone, please ignore the price in header as I can’t change it for some reason.

Full functioning PA - now surplus to requirements due to ill health and not currently gigging. Selling as a complete job lot. Includes 
2 x EV sx200 passive tops (including leather cases)-SOLD
2 x EV sb120 passive subs
2 x EV sb121 passive subs
Dynacord Powermate 1000 powered mixing desk (including flightcase)-SOLD
2 x monitors (handbuilt by a local professional audio company) - SOLD
1 x Thomann The t.amp E-800 (To drive the monitors, only played half a dozen gigs-SOLD
2 stands for the tops-SOLD
1 stand for the lighting (damaged but does the job) plus t bar.
2 x stage lights with controller (flightcase included) - SOLD
A bag of assorted XLR leads, speakons etc to run the whole system.-SOLD
Everything is here to do a gig, it’s served us very well but now our beloved PA is reluctantly up for sale. If you need any more information please get in touch 🙂

1B885CB3-9506-4E12-A55F-2D62709CF9FF.jpeg

005A4AFF-84C4-495E-802B-5B63985933B1.jpeg

Edited by 28mistertee
Sold items
  • Like 2

• 28mistertee changed the title to EV/Dynacord full passive PA *will now split*

It may be worth a mention.....The passive subs can be used direct off the PA amp, they have a built in cross over so no outboard crossover required, unlike some sub speakers. I've used my EV 121 for years (along with EV 200 tops) and they really add a subtle low end to the PA.

Highly recommended to use with any speakers. 

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, mybass said:

It may be worth a mention.....The passive subs can be used direct off the PA amp, they have a built in cross over so no outboard crossover required, unlike some sub speakers. I've used my EV 121 for years (along with EV 200 tops) and they really add a subtle low end to the PA.

I had no idea of this and we’ve owned the setup for a good 7 years. Thank you for the info 😊

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 05/04/2022 at 14:04, mybass said:

I used to have the SB120  and they didn't have  have the crossover  -- The later SB121 does. Great compact subs though and good as a Bass cab for practice / Rehearsal

Edited by 2x18
  • Thanks 2

• 28mistertee changed the title to EV SB subs x 4 *SOLD*