Why become a member? ×

Acoustic Control corp 406 bass cab 2 x 15 project £99 unloaded
£99
Worthing West Sussex

Chimike

Another fine old 70’s ACC 406 wide bass cab that needs a new owner to continue the restoration.  The hard work, stripping the covering, and removing the glue residue has been done . Cab is unusually light , so if refitted with modern light speakers, would provide a lightweight vintage alternative to its modern counterpart.. Alternatively, I may be able to find a pair of original speakers ( however, I run Faitalpro or Eminence neo’s in my old cabs, when I use them , and tuck the original speakers away ) I have a similar 70’s Ampeg 2x15 neo loaded, if a prospective buyer would like to get a flavour of the possibilities. Also, matching Acoustic 220 available, if required.

Just to be clear, this is an empty cab, so trial not possible.

Cash on collection only, from Worthing, West Sussex, please.

DDD62E94-4D93-4CF6-9133-38E5C547A967.jpeg

B7F61265-B5C9-4DCA-BE7C-8DC27A43E328.jpeg

72963A2E-76E0-4F7B-B409-5CF911CFB72C.jpeg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 20/03/2022 at 01:56, stewblack said:

I have a couple of lightweight 15s need rehousing. However I don't know if this would go in my car.

I probably should not say  this 🙈,I had one of these cabs for many years over 20 years ago,small car,3 young children,I cut it in half and  joined  it together when I got it out of the car for the gig😀

11 hours ago, onehandclapping said:

I probably should not say  this 🙈,I had one of these cabs for many years over 20 years ago,small car,3 young children,I cut it in half and  joined  it together when I got it out of the car for the gig😀

🤫

On 06/04/2022 at 21:42, onehandclapping said:

So did I, I got a lancia beta coupe as a company car and it was the only way the 406  got moved.

My drummer was speechless

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 06/04/2022 at 21:42, onehandclapping said:

On 08/04/2022 at 18:40, bumnote said:

So did I, I got a lancia beta coupe as a company car and it was the only way the 406  got moved.

My drummer was speechless

The one I have is probably one of them.