Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Ibanez Mezzo SRMD200 Medium scale (32 inch) bass with massive upgrades! - *WITHDRAWN*
£425
Northampton

fretmeister

I've recently done much the same upgrades on a red mezzo as I had an EMG PJ-X set & BTC system in my bits box. I didn't think of covering the spare hole with a sticker though - I got an EMG kill switch to occupy the vacant hole instead. The bass sounds monstrous with the EMG gubbins & status hotwire stainless steel flats.

GLWTS - its a great bass with those upgrades

• Like 2

These really are terrific basses. I was just playing my modified 205 a few minutes ago, it has become my “around-the-house” bass as it is so comfy to play… and this in a house that has two Dingwalls, two Sadowskys, two 90s Japanese TRBs and two pre-CBS Precisions… they really are that cool!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/04/2022 at 16:24, adledman said:

so are you up for making it back to stock and then sell the parts? tom1046 wants the stock bass. i would take preamp as i need a three knob one oooh err

It's a 2 band but 1 knob preamp (stacked). The volume control comes with the pickups. And the balance is a separate ABCX control. 

Edited by fretmeister

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • fretmeister changed the title to ***WITHDRAWN*** Ibanez Mezzo SRMD200 Medium scale (32 inch) bass with massive upgrades!