Why become a member? ×

ACG Harlot 6 String Bass with Hiscox Hard Case. Excellent Condition. £1250 - *SOLD*
£1250
Wickford, Essex.

binky_bass

Hi all,

Up for sale here is my stunning ACG Harlot 6 string bass. This bass was made by ACG in the UK and is in excellent condition with only one or two very minor marks.

I'm putting this back up for sale as we're about to start some major home improvements and I could do with adding a little cash to the pot.

The bass has a Goncalo Alves top and back with a beautiful grain, the body wood is Butternut and it has black accent veneers between the top, body and back woods. 

The neck is a 7 piece ebony/maple/black Limba construction and looks stunning. The headstock has a matching Goncalo Alves cap and an ebony heel, it's 34" scale and plays absolutely superbly. 

It has an ACG active RFB pickup in the neck position and an active SB pickup in the bridge position. The string spacing is 18m and the bridge is 6 individual Hipshot monorail bridge pieces. The tuners are Hipshot Ultralite. The preamp is an ACG EQ01 4K parametric preamp which in combination with the pickups gives you an incredibly wide pallette of tones - you can honestly get everything from a P bass to a jazz, a Musicman to a Rickenbacker and everything inbetween. It really is hugely versatile.

Going by the ACG website, to order this bass today would cost circa £3500. 

Included is a brand new Hiscox hard case to allow for safe shipping. Although I would obviously rather it be collected to make sure it doesn't get damaged in transit. 

Any questions, please ask! 

Edited by binky_bass
  • Like 8

• binky_bass changed the title to ACG Harlot 6 String Bass with Hiscox Hard Case. Excellent Condition. £1250
5 minutes ago, Woodinblack said:

Although alans work is undoubtadly brilliant, I think maybe the title might put people off a lot as £12,500 seems quite a lot for an ACG?

Nah, that's dirt cheap! They're worth at least a million! 😄

Title now corrected to a mere £1250! That'll learn me for trying to post while still no where near awake! 

• Like 1

• binky_bass changed the title to **SOLD** ACG Harlot 6 String Bass with Hiscox Hard Case. Excellent Condition. £1250