Why become a member? ×

Ibanez Roadster - RS940 - 1980 Fretless REDUCED LUDICROUS price £290 - *SOLD*
£370
Guildford

BartleyDaviesBass

Lovely Bass. Heavy (roughly 11lbs), sounds huge. Bought from BC back in 2018 (thread linked) 

Has lots of wear on fretboard from round wound strings, does not affect sound but doesn't look great. Would be easily addressed if you were that way inclined. Also has slight damage to the nut/lacquer (see pictures). 

Plays and sounds great, would really rather not ship, happy to meet somewhere if you are further afield. 

Selling due to buying a much more manageable 1970's mustang. 

If you want links to how it sounds I can dig some out and upload 

IMG_2500.JPG

IMG_2504 2.JPG

IMG_2503 2.JPG

IMG_2502 2.JPG

IMG_2501 2.JPG

IMG_2525 2.JPG

Edited by BartleyDaviesBass
Price Reduction
  • Like 7

• BartleyDaviesBass changed the title to Ibanez Roadster (PJ) 1980 Fretless REDUCEDx3 £320
  • BartleyDaviesBass changed the title to Ibanez Roadster (PJ) 1980 Fretless REDUCED £300

Very surprised this isn't sold yet. This is an RS940 Roadster - I have the fretted version (RS924) and it's a fantastic bass.

There are several threads about these circulating on BC and the current price for this one's very good, considering what I've seen RS924s go for recently. I wonder if people are missing the thread - maybe sticking the model number in the title might help.

• BartleyDaviesBass changed the title to Ibanez Roadster - RS940 - 1980 Fretless REDUCED LUDICROUS price £290
  • BartleyDaviesBass changed the title to Ibanez Roadster - RS940 - 1980 Fretless REDUCED LUDICROUS price £290 SOLD