Why become a member? ×

NPD Tomorrow: Boss LS-2 vs EHX Switchblade

Lennon9

Anyone have/had both?
I'll be using on small board for effects switching and some boost - maybe experiment with some effects blending down the road. Small size of LS-2 is attractive but the practical size differences might be marginal when considering the ls-2 side jacks VS Ehx top jacks. Anyway, I'm buying one of them tomorrow so cast your vote if you have one. Thanks.

• Like 1

I haven't owned an LS2 but had the Switchblade Pro Deluxe and can't really fault it other than perhaps it's a bit confusing - you can easily have parallel/series switched without noticing it, or not remember what sequence order is if you've switched to reverse. Other than that I couldn't see any reason to get the LS2 instead, the switchblade pro deluxe has the same things plus additional features for about the same price. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 0175westwood29 said:

The only advantage on the ehx is I believe it has a phase switch! But everything else the boss is better tbh 

No phase switch on the switchblade pro but it can run the 2x loops in series and reverse the order of the two loops via footswitch control, individually control volume for each loop while also controlling the volume of the clean signal, and can run the signals in parallel.....I think that's quite a lot more than the LS2. 

Edited by SumOne
  • Like 1