Why become a member? ×

Ibanez SR1805 Premium 5 string - *SOLD*
£650
Melton Mowbray

28mistertee

Ibanez SR 1805 Premium in superb condition. Really underrated basses with the Nordstrand big singles which sound fantastic. Bought beginning of first lockdown off of a fellow Basschatter along with another very similar model with the intention of gigging them both together. They work fantastic as a pair but as I haven't done anything musically other than the odd band rehearsal since Covid struck I am reluctantly putting them both up for sale. Cash on collection preferred.

-34" scale

-Nordstrand Big Single pickups

-24 fret rosewood fingerboard with mother of pearl inlays

-16.5mm string spacing

-45mm nut

-305mm neck radius

-Walnut and Mahogany body with Rosewood and Flamed Maple top

-Bolt on 5 piece Wenge/Bubinga neck with KTS titanium rods

-EQB-IIISC 3-band eq w/Eq bypass switch & Mid frequency switch

-Volume, Blend, Bass, Mid, Treble with switchable mids between 250 or 600hz

-Schaller S-lock straplocks fitted

-Comes with Ibanez gigbag

sr1805-1.jpg

sr1805-2.jpg

sr1805-3.jpg

sr1805-4.jpg

Edited by 28mistertee
Sold
  • Like 6

I used to have one of these. I only sold it because I couldn’t get on with the string spacing, but that’s a personal thing. In every other way it was a superb bass that punched way above its weight. Fantastic for the money. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wilco said:

I used to have one of these. I only sold it because I couldn’t get on with the string spacing, but that’s a personal thing. In every other way it was a superb bass that punched way above its weight. Fantastic for the money. 

Actually this is my old bass I’ve just realised. 🤦🏼‍♂️😆 Doh. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moley6knipe said:

Lol. Nah, it’s my old bass. Roadside meet-up back in Feb 2020… would have sworn it was longer ago than that!! GLWTS

you didn't buy it 2nd hand from Bass Direct did ya?
sold mine to bass direct.. at the time i needed a bass that my Line6 G10 transmitter could fit in and alas that ibanez slanty slot thing didn't fit the bill.. Awesome bass for the money tho.. Those Nordy Big Singles have SO MUCH ooomph to them.

• Like 1

Yes both correct and both roadside meets, I loved the 1205 so much I bought the 1805 shortly afterwards. I’ve used them both at a handful of rehearsals and they are incredible but sadly nothing is happening for me bandwise at the moment and I need to release some funds :(

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Ajoten said:

I walked away from Denmark Street with a 1305 despite having a budget of x2 the price because it was the best 5 string bass in the street. Superb.

I found the same and I’ve owned many fives    over double the price. 😊

• 28mistertee changed the title to Ibanez SR1805 Premium 5 string *SOLD*