Why become a member? ×

Gruvgear mono strap neo - just a few days old - *SOLD*
£30

Just a few days old, hence in perfect condition.

I'm incredibly fussy with regards to straps, I just can’t find one I’m happy with. They’re either too long, too narrow or like this, too stiff. I also won’t use leather for ethical reasons.

I will remove the strap locks prior to shipping, they’re only pushed through the existing holes in the strap ends.

This is the 10cm wide version.

SoloStrap Neo

Perfecting the art of comfort.

The new SoloStrap Neo was designed with one thing in mind: To be the most comfortable padded single guitar strap you'll ever own!

Comes in two widths: The 4.0 model (4" wide) helps ease the weight of heavier instruments such as basses and solid-body guitars, while the 2.5 model (2.5" wide) offers ample cushion for lighter instruments.

Both models feature thick anti-fatigue, double-layered neoprene coupled with durable faux leather, with limited stretch to avoid that bothersome "bungee" bouncy effect.

Our easy rivet-based length adjustment system offers the widest length range, from 38" to 50", and all the way to 62" with the optional extra long tail. 

Edited by ambient

1 minute ago, binky_bass said:

Have you tried Pinegrove? They do excellent straps - the 4" one with the padded sides is extremely comfortable. 

Richter also have a good range of 4" Vegan straps - might be worth a look. 

Thanks. I’ll check them out. Someone recommended Righton straps. They’re vegan but not very wide.

Richter and Righton are two different brands. 

I have 2 Richter Straps and 4 Pinegrove straps - after going through a huge amount of straps during lockdown, these were the best. The Richter SpringBreak III are the ones I use at the moment for my ACGs.

20220124_173733.thumb.jpg.c0d54361793fee66e02959cc817f51fa.jpg

Edited by binky_bass
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, StingRayBoy42 said:

Have you tried Mono Betty straps?

I'm pretty sure they're vegan. They're definitely super comfy and reasonably priced... I love both of mine.

I was just looking at them. Thanks for the suggestion.

46 minutes ago, therealting said:

May be helpful to clarify the width and length range.

Well spotted, I did think I’d copied the dimensions along with the description, obviously not though. So I’ve added them separately.

• ambient changed the title to Gruvgear mono strap neo - just a few days old - sold