Why become a member? ×

Fender USA Precision P bass 4 string Olympic white 2014 NOW £1025 - *SOLD*
£1075
High Wycombe, Bucks

BassedinBucks

Price Dropped to £1025

NOW SOLD

For sale: my Fender USA Standard Precision bass in Olympic white with maple neck and fretboard. It was bought new in New York in summer 2015 and brought back to the UK. It has hardly been played and even has the original Fender strings still on it which still sound great. Never gigged, used occasionally at home only, it is immaculate but has a small scuff at the very top of the headstock (see photo), other than that it is pristine, no marks anywhere and zero fret wear. This is fitted as standard with Fender Custom Shop 60's Precision split single-coil pickups, modern (slim) C neck with 41.3mm width at the nut and medium jumbo frets. Needless to say, this has that superb classic P bass sound.

It comes with its original hard-case which has a small scuff on it; all case candy included which is unused.

It weighs 9lb 1oz on my digital scales.

This is the passive bass that was the version before the current Fender American Professional series. It has a master volume and master tone. The strap buttons are Schaller strap lock but I can put the original Fender buttons back on it if preferred by the buyer

I have a cardboard box that this will fit in so I am happy to post in the UK only for £12 (uninsured; I can insure it if required but it will cost more). If you want to come and see/play it before deciding you will be very welcome.

I'm not interested in any trades right now thanks, trying to reduce the number of guitars I have. 

IMG_2127 (2).JPG

IMG_2129 - Copy.JPG

IMG_2132 - Copy.JPG

IMG_2134 - Copy.JPG

IMG_2135 - Copy.JPG

IMG_2136 - Copy.JPG

IMG_2137 - Copy.JPG

IMG_2138 - Copy.JPG

IMG_2140 - Copy.JPG

IMG_2142 - Copy.JPG

Edited by BassedinBucks
SOLD
  • Like 9

13 hours ago, Quatschmacher said:

The best colour (aside from the fretboard😀). The CS62 pickup is great too. Had I not totally fallen for the sculpted heel joint of the Pro II (can't go back now) I'd have been up for this one. Best of luck with the sale.

Three of my basses are Olympic white with a tort guard, and all of my guitars are maple, just a thing that somehow developed over the years.

• Like 1

• BassedinBucks changed the title to SOLD - Fender USA Precision P bass 4 string Olympic white 2014 NOW £1025