Why become a member? ×

Bergantino AE112 Cabinet with Cover - Reduced £270 - *SOLD*
£300
Buckingham

*NOW REDUCED TO £270 FROM £300*

I'm selling this fantastic Bergantino AE112 cab in good condition with cover.  The cab and the cover have a few scuffs here and there, but purely cosmetic and small.

This is a really lovely sounding cab!  I bought it from a fellow Bass Chat member last year, but I'm building back a David Eden rig, piece by piece, and now the final Eden cab is with me, the Berg is surplus to requirement.  

Some key things about this cab:

- It's really REALLY light and portable!

- It has some real big sound to it.  I've gigged this at medium sized venues with no other cabs and it's held its own.  

- Impressive bass response and projects well, very detailed.

Basic specs:

8 Ohms

Rated to 300W RMS,
14KG
40cm x 47cm x 38cm

Hoping this can go to a happy home!

P.s. The picture to show the cover is from the ad I bought it from.  The cover is in my attic as I haven't taken this cab out with me for a while so it's been acting as a practice home cab.

IMG_1550.jpg

IMG_1551.jpg

IMG_1552.jpg

IMG_1554.jpg

IMG_1555.jpg

IMG_1556.jpg

611479864_Berg4.thumb.jpg.db3287d87bf1161372554ed95cb94049.jpg

Edited by ashplaybass
Price drop
  • Like 3

On 10/03/2022 at 14:47, Welshbassist said:

I believe this one was mine :)

Can confirm this is an excellent cab!

It was indeed!  It's been a great cab, but now I've grown a full Eden rig, this needs a new home.  Thanks again for selling it to me in the first place!!

• Like 1

• ashplaybass changed the title to Bergantino AE112 Cabinet with Cover - Reduced £270
  • ashplaybass changed the title to Bergantino AE112 Cabinet with Cover - Reduced £270 *SOLD*