Why become a member? ×

Lehle basswitch IQ D.I., Basswitch Overdrive, Basswitch Sonic Spark. - *SOLD*
£617
East Sussex

Leftfret

Have had to list them as a total value - but they are for sale individually, see below.

For sale my rare and increasingly sought after Lehle pedals.

Lehle Basswitch IQ D.I - £299,  Basswitch Overdrive - £159 and Basswitch Sonic Spark - £159. Postage £5 each or £9 if all three bought together.

All boxed with rubber feet (taken off as currently have velcro for pedal board). Home use only, excellent condition.

Full spec and info on the Lehle website - www.lehle.com under 'discontinued'.

Giving Basschat first 'dibs' but they have to go so will be listed elsewhere in a few weeks time.

IQ back DSCF7790.jpg

IQ base 2 DSCF7794.jpg

IQ base DSCF7795.jpg

IQ side 2 DSCF7791.jpg

IQ side DSCF7792.jpg

IQ top DSCF7796.jpg

od back DSCF7800.jpg

od top DSCF7799.jpg

spark base DSCF7798.jpg

spark top DSCF7797.jpg

Edited by Leftfret
Items sold

Can you recommend any good demo’s of the drive. I’ve only ever heard that official one but suspect there’s lots of tones in it. I have the Basswitch and just love it. It’s been the one piece of gear I’ve owned the longest! 

I love them all to - my babies - but can't justify having them sitting in a cupboard!!!

No, no idea what's out there re demos. I can say that I have used them wired up different ways through the IQ (Jacques Ruppert sent me some good information that I will try to find - it was a while ago) plus both pedals sound/work differently whether wired in directly to the signal chain or wired send/return. I find the Sonic Spark is quite subtle but gives a nice, 'tubey', tone to a clean amp like a MarkBass FI or Nano Mark.

Thanks for sharing the demos - though, as i said, the pedals sound different depending on how they are wired through the amp - and the amount of EQ individual 'add' to the sound. I like Markbass amps as they tend to be quite neutral when set flat.

• Leftfret changed the title to Lehle basswitch IQ D.I., Sold. Basswitch Overdrive, Sold. Basswitch Sonic Spark no longer for sale.