Why become a member? ×

UK Bass Guitar Show 2022 - Weekend Ticket - *SOLD*
£10
Aberdeen

For sale is my Bass Guitar Show weekend ticket I purchased for the 2020 show originally in Manchester. Since then the dates and venue have changed but the ticket is still valid - see link etc below.

Current ticket price is £32 for the weekend, however as I got the early bird ticket I'll let this go for a tenner. Ticket is electronic so will be sent via email. (In the .pdf pack you will recieve a second ticket I bought to see Jerry Barnes but thats now invalid 😞 )

image.png.851fcc965d2534ce7dbc6f46bdbe933e.png

From The Bass Show Site (LINK)

The UK Bass Guitar Show takes place at its new home for 2022 at the amazing ACC Liverpool on the 2nd & 3rd of April 2022. This two day event is a dedicated show to champion, promote and support the fantastic community that is bass players!

We will have a gear hall packed with all your favourite low-end products, including launches and artist performances.

The UK Bass Guitar Show will take place simultaenously over the weekend of the 2 & 3rd of April along side fellow rhythm section event, The UK Drum Show.

Guests that have purchased a general admission ticket for either event can move between both halls and shows for the cost of a single admission day or weekend ticket for either show.

To previous guests, welcome back! For new guests, come and be a part of the best bass event on the calendar.. See you soon folks! Put it in the diary April 2 & 3rd 2022 - ACC Liverpool.

*For guests that purchased tickets for The UK Bass Guitar Show 2020, all tickets will be honoured for our 2022 dates*

• Acebassmusic changed the title to UK Bass Guitar Show 2022 - Weekend Ticket *Sold*