Why become a member? ×

Odds & Sods - now £50 - **ON HOLD** - *SOLD*
£95
North Staffordshire

Having a clear out of my 'Bits & Pieces' box I seem to have accumulated over years, some used some new and unused.

Not a clue what this lot is worth, so please give me a shout if I'm way off base and I'm obviously open to offers of what you think the value is?

I would prefer to sell as a job lot to hopefully avoid multiple Post Office visits, or collections if possible please.

1  A pair of Yamaha Jazz Bass Pickups

2  A number of Jazz & P Bass looms - one of which is from a brand new Status Passive King Bass that is a P/U Blend - Master Volume & Master Tone Loom that was swapped out in preference to a V/V/T set up.

3  Various Volume and Tone Knobs - some push on and some with grub Screw fitting.

4  Amp Cooling Fan

5  Chrome, Black and Gold Staplocks  - the gold ones may be  only the Strap fittings.

6  Various switches, Strap Buttons, a string tree and various barrel Jack sockets.

7  Fender type Vintage bridge with fixing screws and saddles etc but one height adjustment screw missing.

8  New 473K? orange capacitor 

9  Two New Fender stylee bridges.

10  Electro Acoustic Piezo Pickup

11   Adjust - A - Nut with Allen key - new.

12   A single potentiometer?

Any questions please fire away - Posatge to the UK Mainland would probably be around a fiver. 

IMG_5979.JPG

IMG_5980.JPG

IMG_5981.JPG

IMG_5983.JPG

IMG_5986.JPG

IMG_5987.JPG

IMG_5988.JPG

IMG_5989.JPG

IMG_5991.JPG

IMG_5992.JPG

IMG_5993.JPG

IMG_5994.JPG