Why become a member? ×

Mesa M-Pulse 360 - £350 Price Drop
£400
Bolton

Pow_22

**PRICE DROP - £350 COLLECTED**

Not gigging and have my house needs covered so time to let the big boys go. Here was have a slightly scruffy but fully functional Mesa 360. Ive always said the MPulse range are the closest ‘all valve’ tone ive had without using an ‘all valve’ head. 2 x Mesa 12AX7’s driving a fet power stage.  House here in an SKB abs type case. Pots could do with a quick spray - i set and leave my amps and this has sat in my man cave a while.  

360 very loud Mesa watts and sounds phenomenal with my flats loaded J through my ampeg 2x12. Never dialed in more than a third of the volume - never needed to!  I dont have the original Mesa footswitch but it was supplied with a Randall pedal that does everything the original did - this will be included in the sale

Collection from Bolton preferred or could deliver within reasonable distance.

FADD576F-D0C9-410D-9161-2C9256DA00AA.jpeg

460C2F61-E9E8-4757-989B-EECE2983F01C.jpeg

01482D09-457A-47E5-BB44-DECDFC41F476.jpeg

4F09E3AB-33EB-41D2-A87C-1AC2180E99C7.jpeg

02C06CF5-11A3-4CD3-A7EE-050AED45183D.jpeg

57A73822-0934-4ABD-B728-E096E1AC37F7.jpeg

Edited by Pow_22
  • Like 4

• Pow_22 changed the title to Mesa M-Pulse 360 - £350 Price Drop

One of the best sounding amps ever made IMHO. Superb depth of tone but still retaining clarity.

I've got the 600 and its way too loud for the Glam and Punk rock bands i play with. Never had my master volume any higher than 11 o'clock with GAIN at 11-12 o'clock and that's playing some large club gigs without going thru FOH. This amp is more than enough for most bands.

You can get some amazing tones from lovely low deep mellowness to some biting overdriven rock tones and everything in between.

I only use the paraEQ to balance the tones for each venue if needed. Mostly in the off position.

Superb build quality. You cant go wrong with a Mesa especially at that price.

GLWTS

Dave 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Muzz said:

I'd echo that comment - I had one a couple of amps before my Walkabout, and really liked it. I'm very, very happy with my Walkabout, but I'm also very, very tempted by this...

Go on you know ya wanna. :laugh1:

Dave

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dmccombe7 said:

One of the best sounding amps ever made IMHO. Superb depth of tone but still retaining clarity.

I've got the 600 and its way too loud for the Glam and Punk rock bands i play with. Never had my master volume any higher than 11 o'clock with GAIN at 11-12 o'clock and that's playing some large club gigs without going thru FOH. This amp is more than enough for most bands.

You can get some amazing tones from lovely low deep mellowness to some biting overdriven rock tones and everything in between.

I only use the paraEQ to balance the tones for each venue if needed. Mostly in the off position.

Superb build quality. You cant go wrong with a Mesa especially at that price.

GLWTS

Dave 

Agreed. As a all valve fan boi this amp along with the Mesa Big Block are the closest ive had to THAT sound without bug power bottles. Never tried a walkabout but hear they are of the same ilk

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Pow_22 said:

Agreed. As a all valve fan boi this amp along with the Mesa Big Block are the closest ive had to THAT sound without bug power bottles. Never tried a walkabout but hear they are of the same ilk

+1

At the moment, I am lucky enough to have a Big Block 750 and a Walkabout combo in the house, and they are two fantastic sounding pieces of kit! 

They sound similar, definitely from the same sonic family if you like, but they are subtley different.

I think that this M-Pulse 360 is probably closer to the Walkabout tonally than the Big Block, which means it will be that much warmer and rounder sounding. Punchy and as loud as anything too and the eq is lovely.. 

This is an absolute bargain price IMHO! 

GLWTS 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...