Why become a member? ×

TRADED Squier FSR Classic Vibe Late '50s Precision Bass, 2-Colour Sunburst - Final price drop to £260. TRADED
£300
WHITLEY BAY

Davy

TRADED

Squier FSR Classic Vibe Late '50s Precision Bass, 2-Colour Sunburst.

Bought in October last year from GAK and only gigged about half a dozen times so in almost as-new condition.

"C" shaped neck, 42mm wide at the nut, 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum Pickguard, maple board.

Currently wearing a set of nickel plated steel strings (.045-.105).

These are great basses for the money and the maple board on this particular example has a very dark tint to it which makes it look like it's a roasted neck(more noticeable in the flesh than in the photos).

I used to own a 50's MIM Precision(same colour) and for me this Squier is every bit as good as that just without the Fender logo.

Collection preferred but can be shipped it if the buyer arranges their own courier/insurance etc.

PXL_20220302_121536631.jpg

PXL_20220302_121620330.jpg

PXL_20220302_121556799.jpg

PXL_20220302_121607765.jpg

Edited by Davy
Price drop
  • Like 16

20 minutes ago, spacecowboy said:

I don't need a third... I don't need a third...

God you're just down the coast road too!

Yes we are just round the corner from each other, but who am I to tempt you...😉

• Davy changed the title to Squier FSR Classic Vibe Late '50s Precision Bass, 2-Colour Sunburst - Price drop to £280.
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, spacecowboy said:

I've moved to Warwick now so no danger of me popping round anymore... I still have 2 of these though and I still love them!

There's always the option to post! 😄

I'm really surprised that I haven't had many bites on this as it's a lovely bass.

I'm going down the route of lightweight 5 string basses these days but I may well end up hanging this one on the wall when I redecorate my home office!

1 hour ago, Davy said:

There's always the option to post! 😄

I'm really surprised that I haven't had many bites on this as it's a lovely bass.

I'm going down the route of lightweight 5 string basses these days but I may well end up hanging this one on the wall when I redecorate my home office!

I've an old Squier tele I do that with 😆 it's an absolute looker and has aged so nicely over the 20 years I've had it, probably worth £50 so instead of selling it, it hangs on my wall!

*sorry for the derail!*

• Davy changed the title to TRADED Squier FSR Classic Vibe Late '50s Precision Bass, 2-Colour Sunburst - Final price drop to £260. TRADED