Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB1600 sale or trade - *SOLD*
£900
Manchester

AndyTravis

Well…it’s being sat unused:

I’ve said I wouldn’t but, trying to rationalise gear with a possible house move etc…if it’s not used, it’s gone.

Beauty. Hiscox hardcase included.

1986 - Japanese. Basically what the 2024 was a reissue of, top end passive p/j.

listen to ‘tragic kingdom’ and ‘no doubt’ by no doubt.

Have listed at £900 with hard case - and that’s the only way I’ll ship it.

I have a soft case if you want to collect, and that will make it £850.

shipping in UK will be £25 uninsured or whatever your preferred courier will charge you to send insured.

Anything Musicman USA considered in trade.

Ace bass:

will come with lots of parts for BB basses.457D4731-B625-4453-8ADE-1F740A049019.thumb.jpeg.0c6d8a841af13b44c142e8278b9c8650.jpeg89C7BA41-2CF1-463E-9B91-AA9997238CEB.thumb.jpeg.557d3b56ee66fd5e5c03b80356db4779.jpeg

Will take more pics tomorrow.

£950 trade value

£900 straight sale with hardcase (plus shipping if required)

12DEF2B8-EE7F-425D-A09B-FF4F189ACEE4.jpeg

1ADE21D6-F1B4-49A4-9033-7B19A55C848F.jpeg

Edited by AndyTravis
Sold
  • Like 6
  • Sad 2

• AndyTravis changed the title to Yamaha BB1600 sale or trade
20 minutes ago, briansbrew said:

I never thought that you would part with that one Andy but if needs must...GLWTS

I don’t need to mate - but I’m shifting back into 5’s and can see me staying there as not only the band, but a few side offers are needing that low b.

I just wish there was a sabre 5 and then this could stay…but. I’m not being greedy.

In saying that, my boiler has just done some wee wee all over the floor so a sale for more practical reasons might be needed:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AndyTravis said:

I don’t need to mate - but I’m shifting back into 5’s and can see me staying there as not only the band, but a few side offers are needing that low b.

I just wish there was a sabre 5 and then this could stay…but. I’m not being greedy.

In saying that, my boiler has just done some wee wee all over the floor so a sale for more practical reasons might be needed:

Makes sense Andy if your on to 5's now, pity I bought something recently or I may have been tempted. Funny you should mention boilers, thats part of my job ( maintenance officer )looking after the servicing and upkeep of boilers, expensive to replace...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, briansbrew said:

Makes sense Andy if your on to 5's now, pity I bought something recently or I may have been tempted. Funny you should mention boilers, thats part of my job ( maintenance officer )looking after the servicing and upkeep of boilers, expensive to replace...

Just a routine service should sort it.

either way - if we’re selling up…it needs sorting.

Edited by AndyTravis
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • AndyTravis changed the title to Sold - Yamaha BB1600 sale or trade