Why become a member? ×

HandBox RedFighter Bass Amplifier with full Tube Preamp and 2x 500Watt Power Section - *WITHDRAWN*
£625
NW London

RSbassman

For sale my HandBox RedFighter Bass Amplifier with a 2x 500Watt Power Section or 1000Watt Bridged  UK Sale only

This amp has a very nice valve preamp and a Mos-Fet output stage which is setup to deliver a detailed quality fat bass sound

I bought this amp because I read the hype about them and went ahead and ordered it

It arrived I was blown away by how good this amp sounds 

the sound is very detailed fat but balanced 

This amp has some lovely features it will allow you to split the frequencies between the 2 amplifiers so for example you could run 2x 15 to deal with the deep frequencies 

and 2x 10s to deal with the mid and highs

you can set which frequencies you want each amp to cover there is 3 filters per amp works like a crossover

Redfighter Red.jpg

redfighter red back.jpg

HB MID.jpg

Edited by RSbassman
Withdrawn
  • Like 6

• RSbassman changed the title to HandBox RedFighter Bass Amplifier with full Tube Preamp and 2x 500Watt Power Section
  • 2 weeks later...

Knowing how good the Handbox R400 head I have is, I cant believe that there hasn't even been one single comment about this amp in over 3 weeks since it was first listed?? 

I've used mine for rehearsals and gigs where it's performed perfectly - great sound, super loud and very easy and light to carry around.. 

The real surprise though has been using it for a recording project for the last 6 months, and I have to say, the preamp sound and the DI on it have made such a difference ! 

Having said all of that, this bigger, more flexible version looks like an absolute killer to me and if I didn't already have too many amps, I'd be seriously interested in this one... 

Anyway, GLWTS 😊

• Like 1

On 18/03/2022 at 07:33, silverfoxnik said:

Knowing how good the Handbox R400 head I have is, I cant believe that there hasn't even been one single comment about this amp in over 3 weeks since it was first listed?? 

I've used mine for rehearsals and gigs where it's performed perfectly - great sound, super loud and very easy and light to carry around.. 

The real surprise though has been using it for a recording project for the last 6 months, and I have to say, the preamp sound and the DI on it have made such a difference ! 

Having said all of that, this bigger, more flexible version looks like an absolute killer to me and if I didn't already have too many amps, I'd be seriously interested in this one... 

Anyway, GLWTS 😊

Thanks Silverfoxnik for your kind words

The amp as you say is an absolute killer but it is a bit on the heavy side because of the massive toroidal transformer fitted inside 

However it sounds incredible for live or studio work 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, RSbassman said:

Yes its UK only sale

sorry but I have had enough bad luck with couriers and amps

Np.. I have sold an R400 to myself in the mean time. Just making contact with HB now to get the ball rolling. GWTS

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • RSbassman changed the title to HandBox RedFighter Bass Amplifier with full Tube Preamp and 2x 500Watt Power Section Withdrawn