Why become a member? ×

Behringer B205D ultra-compact powered monitor x4 - *SOLD*
£250
Milton Keynes

My last band had singers who did not embrace the use of in-ear monitors so to come up with a solution I purchased four B205D’s. They are surprisingly versatile and while I used them as a monitor that could be placed in close proximity to the singer reducing the overall stage volume, you could perhaps get away with using them as a singer songwriter very portable mini Pa as there are three inputs and a 3 band graphic along with phantom power and phono  inputs for backing tracks. They come with mounting kits to sit on top of mic stands or if you use a boom mic, they can sit in the middle of the stand either pointing at you or the audience.

As a vocal monitor they worked fine, they have a relatively small speaker, so I wouldn’t suggest it as your primary bass sound source, but if your sing ‘doesn’t do in-ears’, it is a workable solution.

There are 4 of these, I only have one box but I do have a metal ‘flight case’ that takes all 4 but it is quite chunky, you’d need to be running an estate or van really.

For the full set, all accessories and the flight case £250 the lot. Individually £75 each, with accessories.

Collection preferred but will meet half way to a fairly large radius from Milton Keynes. Any postage would be at additional cost.

A06B430C-B778-4A1D-9A7F-18E6AE614E12.jpeg

70B3673A-39D3-4D2D-AFE7-A6A4002A2218.jpeg

Edited by walbassuk
Item sold
  • Like 1