Why become a member? Ɨ

Status Streamline 4
Ā£2050
Henley-on-Thames

molan

SOLD

Ā 

So I've finally decided to sell my little Streamline 4.

Ā 

Bought as a backup because it almost fits in the glove compartment of a car šŸ˜‚Ā or for those gigs that we all get sometimes where there's no space to move. In fact, I have gigged this on a very dark stage whilst rammed into a corner behind the PA - the green LEDS are just perfect in this kind of situation. Nothing flashy but very useful for a quick reference.

Ā 

There are the usual minor swirls in the top of the, highly polished, body but no dings that I can see anywhere. Overall in very good condition & certainly not abused in any way.

Ā 

Standard string spacing with bendwell and green wraparound LEDS plus the original style Madarozzo gig bag. I think this specification would come in just below Ā£3,500 now and order times are pretty long.

Ā 

Ā£2,050 including UK shipping. I can ship outside of UK at cost via UPS insured courier.

IMG_2077.thumb.png.17469406ea5cc0cabf1a610ffc22e361.pngĀ Ā IMG_2079.thumb.png.e2b33cc39c995f98597045b760b30613.pngĀ Ā IMG_2078.thumb.png.9f629139fffd386208cd1c396a09f69e.png

Ā 

Ā  IMG_2088.thumb.png.b8c02ac05bad97674a1c14713d7934fd.pngĀ Ā IMG_2089.thumb.png.cda3078e7d5e83d8f80ee2710c6c04eb.png

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by molan
Sold
  • Like 14

Oof, I really like that Barrie. No fret board markers and green wraparounds - just what I would have ordered.

I didnā€™t think I would use the Bendwell as much as I do on my S2, but itā€™s a nice thing to have as well.

Must resist šŸ˜Ž

Edited by hiram.k.hackenbacker
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

Oof, I really like that Barrie. No fret board markers and green wraparounds - just what I would have ordered.

I didnā€™t think I would use the Bendwell as much as I do on my S2, but itā€™s a nice thing to have as well.

Must resist šŸ˜Ž

Ā 

I actually bought this one to match an S2 so I'd be able to switch back & forth really quickly if I had to at a gig.

Ā 

To date (he says tempting fate. . .) I've never had a string break or a battery fail on me at a gig so I haven't needed an 'emergency' bass. However, I couldn't resist gigging this one a few times just for fun. It's really quite liberating to have something so small, light and easy to play when on stage!

• Like 2

• molan changed the title to Status Streamline 4