Why become a member? ×

"No women in the band"...

solo4652

20 minutes ago, SteveK said:

The site seems to be acting oddly. I'm sure there used to be away to delete posts.

One could delete one's own posts on the old forum software. The new platform doesn't offer this facility, which is a PITA if one accidentally double posts.

As for the site acting oddly: 'The Management' has been struggling with technical issues for a few days, one of which issues is an apparent 'stalling' when one posts a comment. 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, skankdelvar said:

One could delete one's own posts on the old forum software. The new platform doesn't offer this facility, which is a PITA if one accidentally double posts.

I just edit and delete the content of the duplicates 

40 minutes ago, jimmyb625 said:

Does my post only show that? To me it looks like there's some text with it.

jimmy, your post was fine.

I was going to quote your post and add my text but hit "submit" by accident. By the time I was able to edit and add to my comment I lost my flow🤪. I tried to delete the entire post, but, on my phone, was unable to delete the quote box. On my laptop I was able to delete the whole thing🙂

Anyway, back on topic: Man bands rule OK 🤘😉

7 hours ago, SumOne said:

I'm not sure anyone is as annoyed as keeps being suggested. That's a bit like the culture war narrative of 'all these woke milenials are forcing us to cancel christmas and call it winterval and eat vegan sausage rolls and not call anyone Mrs'.

It does make me wonder how many people know that 'ms' is short for 'mistress'.